For Sale 2200 Paulson WTH&C (w 24010 racks & 83 free chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get an update of what has not yet been accounted for? I am very interested in completing my set. Hell this would multiply it!

Big progress! :)

Will have to keep this bumped to front page and make this sale happen. (Hoping K.A drops out for those pink NCV haha)

For shipping approx pls refer to singpost.com.sg.

It can be cheaper than FedEx/Dhl. Your choice though.
Insurance costs applies as add on I think. Don't worry about warped or broken chips as I will be shipping in the racks with Paulson cardboard covers masked down.

Has anyone done the math on shipping costs to the US?

cost per rack?

Someone pls take the 1000s and 5000s! Will try to get postage cost for the takers.

Please also be aware that there are 2 x full set takers offering below the list price of all chips $57xx + postage + insurance + ppfees if inccured.

I may bend over to sell as a set. But will indicate the tilt and considerations here.

Someone pls take the 1000s and 5000s! Will try to get postage cost for the takers.

Please also be aware that there are 2 x full set takers offering below the list price of all chips $57xx + postage + insurance + ppfees if inccured.

I may bend over to sell as a set. But will indicate the tilt and considerations here.
Completely understand if you decide to sell as a set.

By my count, I think we're over 80%, so it looks like you're at decision time in the near future. Fyi, not trying to pressure you, but please let me know by midnight Sunday, Jan 17th, Eastern Standard time in the USA which way you are going. I'll leave my offer to buy 3 racks open until then, but will need to deploy funds in a different direction after that.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Completely understand if you decide to sell as a set.

By my count, I think we're over 80%, so it looks like you're at decision time in the near future. Fyi, not trying to pressure you, but please let me know by midnight Sunday, Jan 17th, Eastern Standard time in the USA which way you are going. I'll leave my offer to buy 3 racks open until then, but will need to deploy funds in a different direction after that.

Thank you!
Please cancel my offer to buy 3 racks. GLWS. Thanks!

http://www.speedpost.com.sg/images/pdf/International_Speedpost_OnlinePDF_June_2015.pdf.

Amount is in SGD.

For US peeps, pls refer to area D, economy shipping.

Hi guys pls refer to this for shipping rates. I'm still awaiting a reply from the full set offer. Will set the deadline as 24 jan for full set sale. After that, the set WILL be sold in bits and pieces. I'm looking at a full take up less 1-2 racks before shipping.

From what I see from the rates it's better to take 2-3 rack <5kg , else it's unfriendly postage rates.
Insurance is costed at 1.5% of the amount you want to insure.

Copy your message alpha social club. Many Apologies

Last edited:
If not too late, I'm in for for 6 racks.

Here is the break down:

200 x 25s
200 x 100s
100 x 500s
100 x 1000s

I would be interested any subset of the following

100 x 5s
100 x 25s
100 x 100s
100 x 500s

OK will readjust the dibs list tonight. Abt 8 hrs time

Please note that each rack is approx 1.3kg(with 24010 rack)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm mike pulled out on the lower denims so they are now available.
Updated priority list of the rest. Based on order size

What are "gay" taxes and "gay" postage rates? Unless you mean "happy," your homophobic word choice is insulting.

Words in different parts of the world have different connotations. Lighten up.
:roll eyes:

Except that it doesn't. It was, twice, meant as a pejorative...thus, it is just as wrong as if he had used some other derisive ethnic or racial slur.

Last edited:
:roll eyes:

Except that it doesn't. It was, twice, meant as a pejorative...thus, it is just as wrong as if he had used some other derisive ethnic or racial slur.

Sry for the insensitive words. Edited them out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom