• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 22,000 Chips (1 Viewer)

chippitydoodah

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Central New Jersey.
The used cases & racks add up to $1,300.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/323034683655023/?mibextid=DOG9Fg
Screenshot_20231110_185808_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231110_185808_Facebook.jpg

Be great for a fundraising tournament.

Blue Oyster Cult & Zebra are 2 Long Island bands. Did you have insider information? Are they your neighbors? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
No, but I've seen them both numerous times back in the day, one time on the same night! Zebra opened for Blue Oyster Cult at Radio City Music Hall. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Blue Oyster Cult & Zebra are 2 Long Island bands. Did you have insider information? Are they your neighbors? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Zebra is an American hard rock band founded in 1975 in New Orleans, Louisiana.

I only know this because they were performing in the 80’s when I met my wife. She is from the New Orleans area so had their albums and T-shirt’s.

Maybe it’s a different band

While Zebra may have formed in New Orleans, they spent a bunch of time in the late '70s/early 80's between Louisiana and Long Island, drawing quite a fan base here. They ended up all moving to Long Island, so I can see why they might be considered a Long Island band. Randy Jackson still does frequent club gigs here on the island.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom