• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Fun Nights (1 Viewer)

WTF is this????

1689907403746.png

If someone picks these up, reach out to @Mac128k about the RDCs. I sent him this Facebook link yesterday.

Be careful. These are not all THC Fun Nite chips. Some are no-mold Harrah’s Fun Nite.

Attachments

• IMG_0039.png
    IMG_0039.png
    395.3 KB · Views: 53
I had no clue what you were talking about. I thought they were badges, like Thread Starter, Top Seller, etc.

Now that I see what you’re talking about it’s just showcasing the OP throughout the thread.
That would’ve been interesting lol. I’m sure you’d have your own title :D
Nice, looks like they switched it back!

IMG_6997.jpeg

Not the world’s greatest haul but not bad for the cost plus an extra 7 minutes out of the way on my trip home from the beach today!

Quick count seems to be:

25x White Fun Nite
58x Red Fun Nite
19x Green Fun Nite
7x Black Fun Nite

17x White RDC
20x Red RDC

58x White Harrah’s Fun Nite
60x Red Harrah’s Fun Nite

(Plus a few Red Harrah’s stuck together and some other junk)

Some are dirty, a few have some descent flea bites, but overall most of Paulson’s are in pretty good shape!

If anyone is interested in any of the above, please PM…I’m sure we can work something out, including @Mac128k !

View attachment 1168252
Not the world’s greatest haul but not bad for the cost plus an extra 7 minutes out of the way on my trip home from the beach today!

Quick count seems to be:

25x White Fun Nite
58x Red Fun Nite
19x Green Fun Nite
7x Black Fun Nite

17x White RDC
20x Red RDC

58x White Harrah’s Fun Nite
60x Red Harrah’s Fun Nite

(Plus a few Red Harrah’s stuck together and some other junk)

Some are dirty, a few have some descent flea bites, but overall most of Paulson’s are in pretty good shape!

If anyone is interested in any of the above, please PM…I’m sure we can work something out, including @Mac128k !
I want a cut of the profits :p
Just glad someone here scooped this deal!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom