2023 Masters tickets (1 Viewer)

Michbrog

Two Pair
Reaction score
Random shot here, but I’m trying to attend a Masters practice round next year on Monday or Tuesday for my 40th birthday. I got lucky enough to book a sweet Airbnb down there, but obviously need 2 tickets. If anyone has any leads or extras to sell, please message me. May have some good chips to partially trade as well, thanks!!

Bump, if anyone was lucky enough to selected and is interested in selling or trading for chips, hit me up!

Bump, if anyone was lucky enough to selected and is interested in selling or trading for chips, hit me up!

I thought you couldn't sell Masters tickets? I've seen a dude get banned for life for selling a practice round and plenty of stories of people buying them second hand and showing up only to have the tickets cancelled. It's pretty risky IMO

I'd been applying for decades with no luck in getting drawn. I decided if I wanted to attend the Masters, I needed to take the initiative. My wife and I attended for 4 days the first time, then Sat-Sun the 2nd time. Bought our tickets on Go tickets dot com, with no issues. The patron badges weren't cheap but if this is on your bucket list, that is priceless. BTW, we had to return the patron badges or get charged $1500.00 on our CC. I took pics of them and have them hanging with the pin flags.
Gotickets is no longer active, but replaced by seat geek.com.
I have a buddy that applied for tickets to the Masters and got drawn the very first year he applied. How lucky is that?

I'd been applying for decades with no luck in getting drawn. I decided if I wanted to attend the Masters, I needed to take the initiative. My wife and I attended for 4 days the first time, then Sat-Sun the 2nd time. Bought our tickets on Go tickets dot com, with no issues. The patron badges weren't cheap but if this is on your bucket list, that is priceless. BTW, we had to return the patron badges or get charged $1500.00 on our CC. I took pics of them and have them hanging with the pin flags.
Gotickets is no longer active, but replaced by seat geek.com.
I have a buddy that applied for tickets to the Masters and got drawn the very first year he applied. How lucky is that?
That would be epic to get selected first go round! Definitely seems like I’m going to have to get some off the secondary market(Stubhub or eBay). Anyone been in the last year or two? Curious if anyone has any experience getting tickets from another source besides the usual suspects

I would never trust eBay. Go with certified ticket sellers like stubhub, seatgeek, etc. they have the access to the "real" badges from real patrons. Nothing stops patrons from lending their badges to friends or aquaintances. Sure those that get them pay the patron. It's illegal to scalp them on the roadside. There are many scalpers next to the road leading to the Masters...those I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

Last edited:
I thought you couldn't sell Masters tickets? I've seen a dude get banned for life for selling a practice round and plenty of stories of people buying them second hand and showing up only to have the tickets cancelled. It's pretty risky IMO
Yes, anyone that gets patron badges, must keep it silent around the entrances. I was never asked at the entrances. they scan the badge, check for cameras, phones, and anthing metal, etc, and good to go.

Just a tease pic or two

Attachments

• 20230319_125441.jpg
    20230319_125441.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 20230319_125450.jpg
    20230319_125450.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 43
First time tomorrow, hope I get some shuteye tonight
You sir, are officially going to golf heaven, aka: Augusta National golf club.
Congrats. I'm happy for you. Enjoy...you will never smell pines that aromatic for the rest of your lifetime.

I was lucky enough to attend the Wednesday in 2019. Saw a little bit of many big names, including Tiger and Phil. The highlight was sitting on the 9th green of the par-3 tournament and the Golden Bear was about ten feet away. Great day, and was made even more special when Tiger ended up winning on Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom