Help to get Masters' Tickets CY2020: enter <02Jun2019 (1 Viewer)

inca911

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for help from the collective power of PCF. I really enjoyed my practice rounds at The Masters the past few years, prior to @Mr Tree 's excellent S@P meetup! I'm hoping to go back next year, and the lottery for 2020 tickets is officially open on The Masters website. If others can enter the lottery prior to 02Jun2019, that would greatly increase the odds of getting tickets for next year!

All you need to do is go to The Masters website: http://www.masters.com/en_US/index.html, and pick Tickets under "More" in the pull down menu underneath this year's scores. That will take you to Create an Account, if you don't have one. Once that's done, just sign in and select Tuesday + Wednesday (4 tickets each day), plus Sunday (2 tickets), entering zeros for the other days since I can't have it interfere with the gambling!

Thanks in advance for the help, and hopefully with several folks trying to get tickets, one of us will get lucky. @bivey and I got rained out of the practice round a couple years ago using tickets from @chase , and they don't do refunds.

Thanks for the heads up! I fear you may have just created more competition for yourself. Good luck to both of us!

D183A48E-6FC6-4ECA-B502-1E628E738E1A.png

I’m registered again. 9th year and so far no luck without the kindness of others

Thanks to everyone for the help! There are just a couple days left to sign up. Much appreciated

Maybe everyone’s lottery chances are a little better this year...

https://deadspin.com/four-members-of-one-texas-family-plead-guilty-in-lucrat-1835677373

Stephen Michael Freeman of Katy, Texas acquired the identification information of millions of strangers via bulk mailing lists. He used the information to register phony new accounts with Augusta National, and then used those accounts to sign up for the annual lottery the club uses to distribute single day tickets to The Masters.

Freeman, his sister Christine Oliverson, and his parents Diane and Steven Freeman, all pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud on Monday.

Got four tix to Monday practice round! Email came Monday. I am shocked!

Congratulations. The Masters Tournament is pleased to announce that our selection process for 2020 Practice Rounds tickets has been completed and your application for tickets has been selected. You have until July 28, 2019 to make your payment or your ticket allocation will be forfeited.

Last edited:
I lost too, but my disappointment was assuaged by sincere expression of regret The Masters expressed to me at my non-selection by them.

I struck out too. :( Thanks to all for trying! Looks like I’ll be stalking the grounds again for a ticket....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom