2023 Convention Finds (1 Viewer)

Here are just some of the better chips I found at the show.
JUN23507.jpg
JUN23508.jpg

Does that Dunes Baccarat $20 say 2500 or 1500? 1500 is a little high, but if there is room to negotiate, it's an ok price. $2500 is ludicrous.

That table didn't sell much if all the prices are 2x-3x lol. I think the convention would be a lot of fun, and interesting. Meeting chippers would be just fantastic. But I also predict that if I ever went, I would laugh at 90% of the prices and buy very little.
It’s why I will never go.

That table didn't sell much if all the prices are 2x-3x lol. I think the convention would be a lot of fun, and interesting. Meeting chippers would be just fantastic. But I also predict that if I ever went, I would laugh at 90% of the prices and buy very little.
What is great is there are more than one table and some dealers will cut you deals if are willing to negotiate. Some of the chips I took home I paid up for them because how nice of condition they were. Others I got deals because there was minor imperfections. But it is always a fun time to talk to others who have a common interest and to look all the chips I will never own. Each year I tell my self I will not find anything for my collection but I come home with a few. Plus I don't have to taxes and shipping. Plus you never know if you hit it big and the trip pays for itself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom