• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 2000 Clay Diamond Mold (1 Viewer)

IMG_20171128_155018.jpg
IMG_20171128_155024.jpg
IMG_20171128_155029.jpg
IMG_20171128_155032.jpg
IMG_20171128_155106.jpg

All Paulson's. Some need some oil, but most have lathe marks and look new. I'm a happy man...

There very nice chips, but you do realize they are Not Paulsons ....

You can tell alot about a chip's origin from the rolling edge. The picture reveals to us that the rolling edges have been lathed. That rules out some manufacturers such as ASM and likely their predecessor....unless of course ASM retooled their equipment...which is unlikely given the expense.

Edit: Looks like Josh beat me to it.

I have an almost 12 year old. This worries me...

Are you goung to go all @BGinGA and mill these puppies into an all time epic set?

I am unsure. I am planning on researching the costs and maybe game plan it. I am currently thinking of doing a cash and tourney set with it. Might need 1-2 more colors, but it's an option.... I lightly oiled the edges yesterday and it made a world of difference.

I have an almost 12 year old. This worries me...

Are you goung to go all @BGinGA and mill these puppies into an all time epic set?

I can see the off-white 1s, red 5s, and green 25s staying the same in a cash set. Then the greens 25s, black hundos staying those in tourney chips. The question is.... The blues don't have a purpose and I got 4 racks of them. And I think I'd need more purple, yellow, and pink to make 500, 1k, and 5k racks....

I can see the off-white 1s, red 5s, and green 25s staying the same in a cash set. Then the greens 25s, black hundos staying those in tourney chips. The question is.... The blues don't have a purpose and I got 4 racks of them. And I think I'd need more purple, yellow, and pink to make 500, 1k, and 5k racks....
Blue as quarters and 500's?

I’d probably move the whites to fracs and go with blue for the $1s.
I agree with that, but I think I'd prefer to split the blues into 2 racks of quarters and 2 racks of 500s... The whites would bug me as 500s I think.... Even tho the blues would make better 1s...

I agree with that, but I think I'd prefer to split the blues into 2 racks of quarters and 2 racks of 500s... The whites would bug me as 500s I think.... Even tho the blues would make better 1s...
Totally agree about the white $500. Now white $100 I’m ok with. This sickness is so funny this way :)

Just another thought if you plan to keep the demons the way they are...

You could make a tourney set using the 25's, 1's, 5's & 10's...instead of 25, 100, 500, 1000.

What about...

100x blue fracs (or 120 if you prefer)
200x white $1
200x red $5
60x green 25
20x black $100
20x purple $500

240x green T25
240x black T100
240x blue T500
200x white T1k
30x yellow T5k/bounty

The top gives you a nice full ring cash set with plenty of bank. The bottom will support up to a 30 person T10k tournament with 8/8/8/5 stacks, or a 20+ tournament with 12/12/5/6 stacks. There's also some leftovers for spares, samples, whatever. Pinks could be used as rebuy or bounty chips as well.

I would encourage you to get shaped inlays on the cash set (EDIT: Initially I thought only on the 25's and 100's, but then remembered that the $1's are doubling as 1k's...so yeah...the whole cash set) and circular inlays on the tournament chips. Not only would that look sweet, but that will help keep cash chips out of the tournament game if both are in use at the same time.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom