• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 2000 Clay Diamond Mold (1 Viewer)

These are awesome chips, by looking at those black I can tell they are leaded Paulson chips. I have had a set of these and loved 'em. Very solid deal at $650.

These are awesome chips, by looking at those black I can tell they are leaded Paulson chips. I have had a set of these and loved 'em. Very solid deal at $650.
Did Paulson ever produce chips on this mold?

Got a set of these myself. Great chips! At .35 a piece shipped, that's an excellent price for some vintage Paulson produced solids. Much less common than their TH&C counterpart. Look to be in great shape to boot! Someone should grab these.

That sounds like a good deal to me. I think a quarter apiece would be my ceiling on these, unless I had a specific purpose for them.
I figured I can sell my China clay custom set, and these are at least Paulson's. Huge ass breakdown, and can be pretty flexible. No idea what I'll do with 2k of them tho. Haha

I guess we will find out when they get here, but reviewing mac128ks post on then, the blacks look like twins to his.

I had ASSumed they were Burt / ASM Diamond molds .. but you may be correct!
Either way, probably shouldn’t put them in your mouth... in case of lead.

Right. That’s the only reason not to eat them.

Because otherwise, I bet they are delicious.

I guess you will know when you get them, but those slight color swirls in the black chips make me certain they are Paulson. Years ago I emailed Paulson about mine and they confirmed to me that they produced diamond mold chips for their retail stores.

I agree. In stacks, the blacks with the color looks Paulson to me.

Great buy on these.

I almost bought them but didn't want to spend the money at the moment.

I already regret it..........

I was going back and forth with the seller with offers and counter offers. His final offer to me was $600 shipped, which was more than I wanted to pay. Nice score...enjoy them!

I was going back and forth with the seller with offers and counter offers. His final offer to me was $600 shipped, which was more than I wanted to pay. Nice score...enjoy them!
I started at 500, so a bit shocked he moved so easy, but I must have got lucky!

No idea what I'll do with 2k of them
I know exactly what I'd do with vintage clay diamond mold Paulson chips that were a quarter each.

They would become a one-of-a-kind custom Paulson solids set. I'd commission a custom artwork design with somebody here, and send the chips to @Gear to mill them out for shaped inlays to be printed by him. Depending on breakdown, may even be able to get two sets out of the lot.

I know exactly what I'd do with vintage clay diamond mold Paulson chips that were a quarter each.

They would become a one-of-a-kind custom Paulson solids set. I'd commission a custom artwork design with somebody here, and send the chips to @Gear to mill them out for shaped inlays to be printed by him. Depending on breakdown, may even be able to get two sets out of the lot.

I did play with the breakdown and colors and could do a cash and tourney set pretty easy... That's not a bad idea at all...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom