Cancelled 2000+ Chips: PARIS $1s, IG $25s, IG $500s, TACHI $100s, (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to sell me 3 barrels tachi $100s at ($38 per barrel, $190/rack) and 2 barrels of IG $500s at ($60/barrel, $300/rack)? as a mixed rack/single rack ship?
Nervous College Hoops GIF by NCAA March Madness
If those are the prices listed and the chips remain sure!

Everything ordered so far I have addys for are shipping out today. Printer ran out of ink but we’re back in business!

image.jpg

If I'm reading the post correctly, that should be the appropriate price for each and the chips currently appear as available. But if I errored somewhere definitely let me know.

If you're okay with that definitely reach out and we can arrange payment.

Hate to complicate things but even better would be 2 Barrels of Tachi 100s ($38/barrel, $190/rack) at the listed price, 1 Barrel of the IG 25s at listed price(~$34/Barrel, $169/rack) and 2 Barrels of IG 500s at the listed price($60/barrel, $300/rack). All available chips at listed prices. $229.80 + shipping
Animated GIF

Hate to complicate things but even better would be 2 Barrels of Tachi 100s ($38/barrel, $190/rack) at the listed price, 1 Barrel of the IG 25s at listed price(~$34/Barrel, $169/rack) and 2 Barrels of IG 500s at the listed price($60/barrel, $300/rack). All available chips at listed prices. $229.80 + shipping
Animated GIF
You’re fine man. Dropping off then I’ll message everyone for addresses who still have chips remaining after kids karate.

Thanks for the update. Appreciate it. Barrie, you willing to sell my man @spookycord some tachi 100 barrels or does he need to find someone to get a rack and reship?
Ooof ummmm as long as he’s okay with em going in a sfrb then it’s fine. I don’t mind shipping smaller but I’m keeping the shipping standardized.

Animated GIF
@BarrieJ3 think we still need to connect on this sale.

You guys should definitely pick some of these chips up. Barrie shipped me some and forgot to charge me haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom