SOLD (200) Club 875 $25's by ASM (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleEagle

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Three Day Auction

Up for three-day auction are 200 Club 875 chips manufactured by ASM purchased in 2007. Many of these chips have never seen the felt. The others have seen only light play. Because of dirty stack issues with my original $5 chips, I had the $25's remade by CPC last year.

Hopefully someone will have a use for these perhaps as a re-label project. Maybe a meet-up chip re-label?

Auction price is per box of 100. Winner can purchase one or both boxes at the bid price. In the event the winning bidder only purchases one box, the next highest bidder will be offered a box at the same price.

$25 Original.png

IMG_5669.JPG
IMG_5670.JPG

IMG_5671.JPG

1. STARTING BID: $25 per box
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $5.
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid on Thursday Sept. 19th at 9:00 PM (Eastern), 8:00 PM (Central), 6:00 PM (Pacific) or 01:00 (UTC) will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: $8.00 for one or both boxes in padded Flat Rate Envelope. (US only. Additional charge for shipping outside the US)
  10. Payment Terms: PayPal Friends and Family.

Last edited:
Ends tonight, Thursday Sept. 19th at 9:00 PM (Eastern) 8:00 PM (Central), 6:00 PM (Pacific) or 01:00 (UTC).

wow, $55 is a steal!! Wish they were on the A mold, would have been much easier to find other chips to pair with them for a relabel set.

wow, $55 is a steal!! Wish they were on the A mold, would have been much easier to find other chips to pair with them for a relabel set.
Sure is. Was hoping for a little more but understandable. Better this than sitting on my shelf in a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom