Found 20-100 Used HSI Primary $25 - *BONUS* Entertaining Bump GIFs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colquhoun

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Wow, I thought I was done…. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I need more!

Looking for 20 to 100 of used… hopefully not much different condition than when they were sold in the ChipRoom sale. Thanks!
IMG_5503.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve got 19 mint ones you can have for free.

Also have random 39 mint primary, 15x EX $5s, 20x mint $5s, 40x mint hundos, and 20x mint five hundos. The end of my 30 rack HSI journey.
Sorry to barge into your thread @Colquhoun, but if i may, i'm looking for 3 more barrels of those five hundos :D

I’m legitimately perplexed. There was a time a rack of these practically had to be given away. TCR sold 499 racks and there’s even more RHC out there now. But I see more listings for sec $5-$500 today.

@philhut hiw many racks are you up to these days?

I’m legitimately perplexed. There was a time a rack of these practically had to be given away. TCR sold 499 racks and there’s even more RHC out there now. But I see more listings for sec $5-$500 today.

I think enough time has gone by that extra racks have often settled into sets and they’re just harder to shake free. Just a theory.

I am still under 2% of TCR offering of $25 primaries. Currently only 1.64%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom