Found 20-100 Used HSI Primary $25 - *BONUS* Entertaining Bump GIFs (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colquhoun

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Wow, I thought I was done…. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I need more!

Looking for 20 to 100 of used… hopefully not much different condition than when they were sold in the ChipRoom sale. Thanks!
IMG_5503.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve got 19 mint ones you can have for free.

Also have random 39 mint primary, 15x EX $5s, 20x mint $5s, 40x mint hundos, and 20x mint five hundos. The end of my 30 rack HSI journey.

I’ve got 19 mint ones you can have for free.

Also have random 39 mint primary, 15x EX $5s, 20x mint $5s, 40x mint hundos, and 20x mint five hundos. The end of my 30 rack HSI journey.
Sorry to barge into your thread @Colquhoun, but if i may, i'm looking for 3 more barrels of those five hundos :D

I’m legitimately perplexed. There was a time a rack of these practically had to be given away. TCR sold 499 racks and there’s even more RHC out there now. But I see more listings for sec $5-$500 today.

@philhut hiw many racks are you up to these days?

I’m legitimately perplexed. There was a time a rack of these practically had to be given away. TCR sold 499 racks and there’s even more RHC out there now. But I see more listings for sec $5-$500 today.

I think enough time has gone by that extra racks have often settled into sets and they’re just harder to shake free. Just a theory.

I am still under 2% of TCR offering of $25 primaries. Currently only 1.64%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom