• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

Cancelled 2 racks of light gray (or white/off-white) Paulson THC chips for relabel project (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentax1978

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I'm looking for 2 or more racks of gray (or maybe white/off-white) THC Paulson chips for a relabel project. Ideally looking for something like a starburst (or monogrammed) hotstamp so that they can be somewhat easily scraped/milled and relabeled with a laminated label.

I have 2 racks of lilac/lavender starbursts (not sure the exact color) I could trade. I also have almost two full racks of blue chips with starbursts on one side and "$1.00" on the other.

Andrew Marks

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I think Apache still has some Private Cardroom NCV Grey chips. The price on their site is $0.99/chip but I think that Josh was offering them at $0.80/chip last month to PCF and CT members.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I'm looking for 2 or more racks of gray (or maybe white/off-white) THC Paulson chips for a relabel project. Ideally looking for something like a starburst (or monogrammed) hotstamp so that they can be somewhat easily scraped/milled and relabeled with a laminated label.

I have 2 racks of lilac/lavender starbursts (not sure the exact color) I could trade. I also have almost two full racks of blue chips with starbursts on one side and "$1.00" on the other.

I have a couple of racks of used gray Starbusts sold by TheChipRoom sometime ago and a couple of racks of almost mint Bright White hot stamped with 'CC'... Just drop me a line if you're interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom