Found For (Or Buy) White-ish Leaded THC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudysNYC

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
21   1   0
Howdy everybody

I am looking for one (1) rack of leaded white THCs. I fought back and forth with buying the 230 that were in the classifieds last week, but I only need 100 and they sold before payday :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Every other small-denom chip that I have for this project is leaded, so I’d like to keep that up.

I know not all white leaded THCs are created equal. Which is why I’m hoping to pick these up via either purchase or trade

I have 100 leaded THC fantasy blue $1s that I’m putting up as trade bait. They’re in (what I think are) great condition—I’ve never felted them myself (going monk mode for almost 3 years will do that). 93 of them are Pyramid $1s and 7 are CDI 98s. As of now, these chips are otherwise strictly NFS.

Thanks for considering!
A035C3ED-C2DB-4B61-B7EC-5436C448664F.jpeg

274DE5A5-F6D1-4A81-B7DC-3383559ACB5C.jpeg

18D6E4AA-6587-4C9A-84B9-C366EEC1C055.jpeg

You want spotted white I assume?
Honestly—not too particular at all. Like I mentioned, I was planning on buying @upNdown’s ratrod solids but they got snagged before I could justify buying 2x what I need. As long as they are leaded and in the broader family of “white,” they’re what I’m looking for lol

These will be relabeled as $1s… with VLV $5s the blue fantasies are just a bit too clashing.

I have two racks of solid leaded white chips that have been milled and labeled as Binions T1s that I no longer need after swapping them out for off-white chips. PM me and I'll get you some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom