• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine 2 Dozen New Titleist ProV1's - $50 (1 Viewer)

slurpeee

Two Pair
Reaction score
Balls are brand new. Note the box lids are beat up if that sorta thing matters to you. I can't keep track what model year is which. Hopefully you can glean that info from the box. One dozen is standard numbers. The other is #69..... if that sorta thing matters to you :)

Continental US only. Will ship via regular USPS priority mail. Buyer pays shipping up to first $9 (not sure what shipping cost is, guessing in the $8-12ish range). Anything over $9, I'll pick up the rest of the shipping cost.

Paypal FF or Venmo

IMG_6930.JPG

FYI if it matters:

Didn't realize I had swapped out a sleeve or #69's for the #2's. So if #2 is your lucky number; be warned. Might not be for you. (Fans of #69 get a bonus though :) )

I haven't heard back from my golfing buddies yet and I won't be on till after 9 tonight. Screw'em, they can hit Kirklands this year. I'll pass to whoever is next so we don't have to wait. Hit'em straight this year guys!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom