Cash Game $2/$5, How much in chips? (1 Viewer)

Thank you all very much for the advice!! The game went well, breakdown was perfect, and I was about $1k up for the night. Win win :)

20221008_202410.jpg

I'm curious about this as well. IMO 1/1>>>>>0.5/1, but how would 5/5 compare to 2/5?
Keep the buy-ins the same and cap any straddle at $10, I think it’s basically the same game. If u let the straddle go to $20/25 and allow double a triple straddles, well then you are off to the races.…….

Keep the buy-ins the same and cap any straddle at $10, I think it’s basically the same game. If u let the straddle go to $20/25 and allow double a triple straddles, well then you are off to the races.…….
Only reason we need singles on the table are for dealer tips tho…we essentially play $1-$2 half the table straddles the $5. $1-$2-$5. Let’s some people buy in for $300 but most buy in for $500 and rebuy $1k.

For your game? You need $.50, $2, and $7 chips. Lots of them
Thanks!

A few are regulars, but not all. Probably 3 or 4 of the 8 playing.

I will not restrict betting to multiples of $5. I have enough $1s, so that's not a problem. I may need 1 or 2 more racks of $5s for my HSI set.

I guess I could play with the Rounders. :)
If you already own, let’s say, 3000 $1 chips, nothing says you need to incorporate all of them into your game that evening. Pull out however many of the you want to use so you can control when you get to the $5 chips. That’s how I would look at it. Maybe you get an additional table with low stakes going at the same time.

If you already own, let’s say, 3000 $1 chips, nothing says you need to incorporate all of them into your game that evening. Pull out however many of the you want to use so you can control when you get to the $5 chips. That’s how I would look at it. Maybe you get an additional table with low stakes going at the same time.
Is this one of my peeps that didn't get a seat trolling me? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: They said the same thing about running a low stakes table.

Thanks!

A few are regulars, but not all. Probably 3 or 4 of the 8 playing.

I will not restrict betting to multiples of $5. I have enough $1s, so that's not a problem. I may need 1 or 2 more racks of $5s for my HSI set.

I guess I could play with the Rounders. :)
How many of each rounders denom do you have for your cash game?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom