2/5/10 PLO Hand With Rock on Button (1 Viewer)

The aversion to bluffing on this forum is comical. Y’all nut peddlers are missing out on the joys of throwing in chips with dogshit

Hand was well played

The aversion to bluffing on this forum is comical. Y’all nut peddlers are missing out on the joys of throwing in chips with dogshit

Hand was well played

I usually play the nit role, but figured it was a great spot to run a multi-street bluff

I can respect the spirit behind a multi-street bluff, risking a thousand dollars to win a $50 pot. And the prize is more than $50, if the board bricks hero might get the flop and turn calls from the villains.

That doesn't mean I think it is a good plan or profitable. Sure it IS fun to show 100% bull shit while raking in a couple of thousand dollars worth of chips. Not fun, but f&^%*&g unbelievably wonderful.

I make money in omaha by relentlessly value betting villains who are way too sticky. Perhaps not as big a thrill ride as a wild & crazy epic bluff, but my plan does stack up the chips pretty good.

I do hope Hero somehow wins the pot here. But I think the "plan" was not the best idea.

At least the trip eights might save hero's last and most expensive barrel -=- DrStrange

I can respect the spirit behind a multi-street bluff, risking a thousand dollars to win a $50 pot. And the prize is more than $50, if the board bricks hero might get the flop and turn calls from the villains.

That doesn't mean I think it is a good plan or profitable. Sure it IS fun to show 100% bull shit while raking in a couple of thousand dollars worth of chips. Not fun, but f&^%*&g unbelievably wonderful.

I make money in omaha by relentlessly value betting villains who are way too sticky. Perhaps not as big a thrill ride as a wild & crazy epic bluff, but my plan does stack up the chips pretty good.

I do hope Hero somehow wins the pot here. But I think the "plan" was not the best idea.

At least the trip eights might save hero's last and most expensive barrel -=- DrStrange

I generally vslue bet people too. But in this instance I had the button and was killing the game. Was fully ready to barrel the river if broadway was still the nuts

In the end, checked it down with showdpwn value, ran into tens full

That is what hold’em is for. In PLO I’ll stick to my bluffs being semi-bluffs of big draws.
PLO draws have so much equity that it’s more just expanding your value range to connect on other runouts. Maybe you don’t bluff

I would suggest to fold pre in live game where you are already sure it will be multiway. Regardless of the result, there will always be better spots to outplay someone than with such a crappy holding. In 5/10 online plo you may try open otb when ist folded to you. But even then i would usually fold.

I would suggest to fold pre in live game where you are already sure it will be multiway. Regardless of the result, there will always be better spots to outplay someone than with such a crappy holding. In 5/10 online plo you may try open otb when ist folded to you. But even then i would usually fold.

We won the previous hand so had to post a $10 rock which is a forced straddle in the game

No one raised pre, so we see the flop for "free" essentially

Otherwise, yes, this is a fold pre for me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom