1st poker chips tournament set (1 Viewer)

KnightPoker

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi,
this is my first post in this beautiful forum and I hope not to make any mistakes regarding the location of the thread. Anyway my doubt is, which is the best tournament set of chips that I can buy ? the budget is 200 euros, and I have found online on YouTube an useful video that suggests this chip breakdown for a 20k starting stack: x80-T25 x80-T100 x60-T500 x60-T1000 x40-T5k for a total of 320 chips. I play with other 9 people and we have 1 re-buy for each person.

Welcome!

That is a decent breakdown but I would suggest dropping 20x 5ks and adding another 20x 1ks. It’s also better to play with 120x 25 and 100s but if your priority is to make due with as few chips as possible, the 80x works fine.

With your budget I would suggest either ceramics from brpropoker.com or china clays such as the Royals from apachepoker.com
The latter can also be found in EU at pokershop.de When factoring in cheaper shipping costs and no import fees, they might make sense even at their higher prices.

Do get samples before you decide though

Hi,

I bought some China Clays at pokershop.de - keep in mind, that they have an intensive chemical smell and it seems that this holds on.

I bought, before I landed here, a 1st hand Dunes Commemorative 500pc set imported from the USA with matching case.

They are the next gen plastic chips as sold at Spinetti. I myself have actually only used them 1x with friends for an STT and subsequent cash game (dollars as cents).

Breakdown doesn't have 5000's. Works well with 10,000 starting stacks though.

Just as an idea:
Would give them away for the price I could get them for: 200€ plus shipping 21€, since I've bought tons of Paulsons since then and will probably never use them again. :)

Here are some Pr0n:
918B14B4-15A4-4DDD-8876-2DFCD3ABEA91.jpeg

658798B4-CAEF-484D-98DF-2213B259209F.jpeg

BDF51B1D-4299-456B-BAEC-3437D094028F.jpeg

F97FA027-A65C-4E9B-B628-AB07E5D40FB4.jpeg

Welcome!

That is a decent breakdown but I would suggest dropping 20x 5ks and adding another 20x 1ks. It’s also better to play with 120x 25 and 100s but if your priority is to make due with as few chips as possible, the 80x works fine.

With your budget I would suggest either ceramics from brpropoker.com or china clays such as the Royals from apachepoker.com
The latter can also be found in EU at pokershop.de When factoring in cheaper shipping costs and no import fees, they might make sense even at their higher prices.

Do get samples before you decide though
thank you for the suggestions

Welcome! Was that @Chris Manzoni 's video? He's a member here
yeah, I've just seen a video where he says he is a member

Hi,

I bought some China Clays at pokershop.de - keep in mind, that they have an intensive chemical smell and it seems that this holds on.

I bought, before I landed here, a 1st hand Dunes Commemorative 500pc set imported from the USA with matching case.

They are the next gen plastic chips as sold at Spinetti. I myself have actually only used them 1x with friends for an STT and subsequent cash game (dollars as cents).

Breakdown doesn't have 5000's. Works well with 10,000 starting stacks though.

Just as an idea:
Would give them away for the price I could get them for: 200€ plus shipping 21€, since I've bought tons of Paulsons since then and will probably never use them again. :)

Here are some Pr0n:
View attachment 976909
View attachment 976910
View attachment 976911
View attachment 976912
thank you, we can remain in contact for further development because I have to discuss the purchase with some friends

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom