SOLD (180) 8v CC blanks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtvernonbryan

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I’m going to give these away to a new chipper. Just pay for shipping. U.S only.

Whoever guesses closest to my fantasy football teams final score after Monday Nights game will get them. One guess per person. PPR league. Terrible week would be 90pts. Great week would be 225. Tie breaker is whoever is closest to the top scorer on my team. So you will submit 2 numbers. Honor system here. You’ll just have to trust me. :)
63424E35-833E-4659-B787-1CFA07DACE9B.jpeg

Very cool! For clarification, by “top scorer on your team”, you mean the player who produces the most points?

Whoever guesses closest to my fantasy football teams final score after Monday Nights game will get them. One guess per person. PPR league. Terrible week would be 90pts. Great week would be 225. Tie breaker is whoever is closest to the top scorer on my team. So you will submit 2 numbers. Honor system here. You’ll just have to trust me. :)View attachment 203859
Actually there aren’t quite 180 but it’s close.

Whoever guesses closest to my fantasy football teams final score after Monday Nights game will get them. One guess per person. PPR league. Terrible week would be 90pts. Great week would be 225. Tie breaker is whoever is closest to the top scorer on my team. So you will submit 2 numbers. Honor system here. You’ll just have to trust me. :)View attachment 203859

are those scroll mold, or are they greek key?

Hey all - sorry I somehow missed this and didn't realize I won until @Mtvernonbryan just PM's me. Apologies.

Super stoked that I won! Full disclosure here - I don't feel like I "need"these as I have two full sets of Paulsons. If @zo121179 promises to put them to use, please send them to him. If he can't make that promise, I will take them and pass these on to a chipper in need

Hey all - sorry I somehow missed this and didn't realize I won until @Mtvernonbryan just PM's me. Apologies.

Super stoked that I won! Full disclosure here - I don't feel like I "need"these as I have two full sets of Paulsons. If @zo121179 promises to put them to use, please send them to him. If he can't make that promise, I will take them and pass these on to a chipper in need
That’s awesome. I’ll send the chips to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom