• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 1600 Crystal Parks + 300 THC CDI (Fracs) - 24 Hours Auction (1 Viewer)

yeah no way it was someone here unless they like burning money or just wanted them all and didn't want to split or sell any like it or not there are alot of greedy/hoarding chippers everywhere you all know that
Fact. I’m gonna list mine soon almost did last year but I’m lazy at selling my vault.

My stop bidding comment was said in jest, although since these chips were outside of the community...don’t you think it would be better for us to work together to bring them into the community at a good price as opposed to bid each other up?
Are you sure it was in jest then? Also what if I want them for me and not the community?
This has come up before over the years and I am just don't agree with public no bid requests.

Are you sure it was in jest then? Also what if I want them for me and not the community?
This has come up before over the years and I am just don't agree with public no bid requests.
I saw it as more of a “let’s bid together” we only have a few hours plea. So ya I still would like a rack of minty $25 lol

Such a great set. Love at 1st sight for me. You either love or hate them. The bumblebee fives had me at hello !

Attachments

• 1772D9C3-AE27-4849-A002-1257D700B840.jpeg
    1772D9C3-AE27-4849-A002-1257D700B840.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 5658BC70-2646-47AE-9ED2-3A48F13B0BFB.jpeg
    5658BC70-2646-47AE-9ED2-3A48F13B0BFB.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 762187C8-D214-44BF-96B9-28B509817822.jpeg
    762187C8-D214-44BF-96B9-28B509817822.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 05409736-1C23-42FC-8FDB-C3CA0787F839.jpeg
    05409736-1C23-42FC-8FDB-C3CA0787F839.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 107

Yes. It was said in jest. I stated that and I meant it. I thought the ;) followed by the :D made that obvious, but I guess it did not. And also...the comment was specifically aimed @msuroo whom I know and whom was joking about putting in participation bids.

Look, if you want it for yourself...that’s fine, but wouldn’t you rather have a fellow PCFer with $1300 in his pocket then some random non-chipper from Texas? I thought one of the reasons for having this community was to help and look out for each other. If you wanted to bid on it, no worries whatsoever. I stated my intentions and if you came to me and said you wanted it and were willing to pay more then me, I would’ve happily stepped out of the way as opposed to drive the price up on you.

So again…this was not a public no bid request. It was an interaction between two people. If I was telling people not to bid on something even though they were willing to place more, I would understand your ire. This was not the situation though. Although I do reiterate that I would rather have discussions with fellow community members about outside forum auctions as opposed to me or another member bidding against each other and one of us paying more because of it.

yeah no way it was someone here unless they like burning money or just wanted them all and didn't want to split or sell any like it or not there are alot of greedy/hoarding chippers everywhere you all know that
That went on the low end
There are some mint $1s there

back in the CT hay days CPark boom add another 1500 there

Yes. It was said in jest. I stated that and I meant it. I thought the ;) followed by the :D made that obvious, but I guess it did not. And also...the comment was specifically aimed @msuroo whom I know and whom was joking about putting in participation bids.

Look, if you want it for yourself...that’s fine, but wouldn’t you rather have a fellow PCFer with $1300 in his pocket then some random non-chipper from Texas? I thought one of the reasons for having this community was to help and look out for each other. If you wanted to bid on it, no worries whatsoever. I stated my intentions and if you came to me and said you wanted it and were willing to pay more then me, I would’ve happily stepped out of the way as opposed to drive the price up on you.

So again…this was not a public no bid request. It was an interaction between two people. If I was telling people not to bid on something even though they were willing to place more, I would understand your ire. This was not the situation though. Although I do reiterate that I would rather have discussions with fellow community members about outside forum auctions as opposed to me or another member bidding against each other and one of us paying more because of it.
It’s all good Joey I don’t want to fight about it. But twice you said it was in jest then explained why it would be better not to bid on it. People can post whatever they want in reason on this forum and that is fine. My point is whether in jest with a wink or as a serious comment I don’t like to be made to feel community guilt about bidding on something I want. Same goes for an auction here on pcf. We can just agree to disagree on public posts discouraging bidding, I’m sure you wouldn’t want one on your pcf auction or even eBay auction if you ever had one.

It’s all good Joey I don’t want to fight about it. But twice you said it was in jest then explained why it would be better not to bid on it. People can post whatever they want in reason on this forum and that is fine. My point is whether in jest with a wink or as a serious comment I don’t like to be made to feel community guilt about bidding on something I want. Same goes for an auction here on pcf. We can just agree to disagree on public posts discouraging bidding, I’m sure you wouldn’t want one on your pcf auction or even eBay auction if you ever had one.

No worries Mike. While it might not seem like it I do appreciate your insight being that you are a veteran here and I am still just a noob. If my thoughts on here are out of bounds and are not what the forum is about, then I need to know. My reply was meant more as a spirited discussion so sorry if it sounded like I was fighting with you.

Do people really play limit poker?
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Or just like to make big sets and say limit poker
LOFL

I mean, we certainly like to make big sets around here. In all seriousness though, the old guys at my club will only play limit. And I've had more fun teaching my kids and my nephews playing limit. So there's a place for it ha.

It's funny, because just the other day I was thinking where are all the Crystal Park chips? They used to be sold and traded quite often and they virtually disappeared for a year or more.

I thought this breakdown would have made a good small cash set of 200x $1, 300x $5, and 100x $25, plus a nice limit set of 900x $1 and 100x $25.

It's funny, because just the other day I was thinking where are all the Crystal Park chips? They used to be sold and traded quite often and they virtually disappeared for a year or more.

I thought this breakdown would have made a good small cash set of 200x $1, 300x $5, and 100x $25, plus a nice limit set of 900x $1 and 100x $25.
There is another big collection of them probably 3x that much and the good stuff

I did
Low end I thought 4100 with straight across the board 1.75 each for $1s and $5s

some of those $1s are sharp UNC that’s an easy $300 a rack I think for mint

IDK what the 50c CDI ARE
at auction here I’m sure over $300 or $400 a rack?

$25s are an easy $450 a rack FAST sale higher isn’t hard

reselling the $1s by the rack you’d make money even at 4600 I think if you can do it no fleaBay fees
Did anyone do a breakdown on the prices for the individual denoms ?
fracs.......
$1
$5
$25

I did

IDK what the 50c CDI ARE

reselling the $1s by the rack you’d make money even at 4600 I think if you can do it no fleaBay fees
I came up with about 4500 myself low side.

I did

IDK what the 50c CDI ARE

The CDI fracs would sell in seconds at $4 each. They very very rarely come up for sale. It took me almost 10 years to finally get a rack. I kept just missing out cause when they came up they sold immediately. I paid $5 a chip last year for 80 chips and was happy with the price I paid.

How did we miss these. I’ve never dealt with eBay much. Any way to find out who won? Maybe they sell
Something and we can contact them for
A split. Lol

How did we miss these. I’ve never dealt with eBay much. Any way to find out who won? Maybe they sell
Something and we can contact them for
A split. Lol
If anyone would let go of 80 real deal CDI fracs I have 40 VLV $1 ladies that can be saved from the knife to trade if desired in a trade plus cash deal from my end :)

If anyone would let go of 80 real deal CDI fracs I have 40 VLV $1 ladies that can be saved from the knife to trade if desired in a trade plus cash deal from my end :)
Tragic both should be preserved. Gear label overs are amazing. =) fr though I’d trade if I had em but no one else here would. Lol

The CDI fracs would sell in seconds at $4 each. They very very rarely come up for sale. It took me almost 10 years to finally get a rack. I kept just missing out cause when they came up they sold immediately. I paid $5 a chip last year for 80 chips and was happy with the price I paid.

I almost exactly did the same thing. Paid $5 each for 75 of them and was glad to do it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom