For Sale 1260 chip Empress Star Secondary Set (Split Now Available) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getthrowninjailforillegalgamblingshit.com
Bad link
Screenshot_20200203-201916_Chrome.jpg

Seems like there is a lot of interest in pieces. I'll entertain a split if all pieces are accounted for. We are getting close. Here's what I have thus far. Please let me know if you've changed your mind or something isn't right

T25 x 100 = @Seeking Alpha Social Club
T25 x 100 = @rimmerryan
T25 x 60 =
T100 x 100 = @Seeking Alpha Social Club
T100 x 200 =
T500 x 100 = @Seeking Alpha Social Club
T1000 x 100 = @Seeking Alpha Social Club?
T1000 x 140 or 240 = @St_Habs?
T5000 x 100 = @justsomedude
T5000 x 100 = @Changster
T25,000 x 60 =
T100,000 x 40 =
Good morning,

I just wanted to let folks know that I am going to pass in case somebody else wants to jump in and grab some of the denominations I was tagged on.

Thanks and GLWS!

Silly kids
First things first, I don't need to sell these, but seeing as I haven't hosted a game since PnBBC almost 2 years ago these are just sitting on my shelf collecting a lot of dust. Never thought I'd sell, but it's funny how life's priorities can change over the years.

Condition: The some of the 25s, 500, and 1ks have been used once. Everything else is mint from the factory.

Split: I would prefer to sell to one individual, but would consider a split into 2 sets. The 500s are the shortest supply and might be an issue in a split.

For sale: 1200 chips
260 - T25
300 - T100 (V2)
100 - T500
240 - T1,000
200 - T5,000
60 - T25,000
40 - T100,000

Price: $9,000 firm.

Shipping:
$40 as they will ship in 2 LFRB with chips denominations divided equally. Insurance is extra. Will ship internationally, but buyer assumes full responsibility and cost.

Payment: PayPal F&F or add 3% to purchase price.

View attachment 398332View attachment 398333View attachment 398334View attachment 398335

Priorities change. Disney is on Sale..:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D

what is the status of these chips? has the split gone forward? Anything left?

Please don't misunderstand. I'm asking this question as a n00b trying to learn and understand. Since I've been here, I've seen lots of beautiful chips for sale. With Paulsons, I've seen $1.50 per chip, I've seen $2, $3, and $4 per chip. What is it about this set that makes it worth $7.50 a chip? Stunningly beautiful chips? Check. Mint condition? Check. Rare? I assume so. But aren't lots of Paulsons rare?

Thanks for helping me to learn. No throwing of rotten fruits and veggies please. :D Never know when I might see some chips at a garage sale. I just wanna know what to offer. LOL.

Please don't misunderstand. I'm asking this question as a n00b trying to learn and understand. Since I've been here, I've seen lots of beautiful chips for sale. With Paulsons, I've seen $1.50 per chip, I've seen $2, $3, and $4 per chip. What is it about this set that makes it worth $7.50 a chip? Stunningly beautiful chips? Check. Mint condition? Check. Rare? I assume so. But aren't lots of Paulsons rare?

Thanks for helping me to learn. No throwing of rotten fruits and veggies please. :D Never know when I might see some chips at a garage sale. I just wanna know what to offer. LOL.
Rare beauties

Rare, yes. There aren't many sets out there, and even less have the 25/100ks. You'd be hard pressed to find a set this large of them at once as well. These are also the closest thing you will get to the WSOP secondary set. There has been a lot of history about these chips posted here online so you can find it if you dig.

just search Empress Star history, then say goodbye to the rest of your day
Thanks! I don't need any more distractions. :D This "work from home" is already hard enough... I'll check into it later. When you say search, do you mean PCF or Google? I'll probably do both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom