For Sale 1260 chip Empress Star Secondary Set (Split Now Available) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like there is a lot of interest in pieces. I'll entertain a split if all pieces are accounted for. We are getting close. Here's what I have thus far. Please let me know if you've changed your mind or something isn't right

T25 x 100 = @Seeking Alpha Social Club
T25 x 100 = @rimmerryan
T25 x 60 =
T100 x 100 = @Seeking Alpha Social Club
T100 x 200 =
T500 x 100 = @Seeking Alpha Social Club
T1000 x 100 = @Seeking Alpha Social Club?
T1000 x 140 or 240 = @St_Habs?
T5000 x 100 = @justsomedude
T5000 x 100 = @Changster
T25,000 x 60 =
T100,000 x 40 =
Can you let us know where you are on split prices. Mine were rough guestimates. Thanks!

Seems like there is a lot of interest in pieces. I'll entertain a split if all pieces are accounted for. We are getting close. Here's what I have thus far. Please let me know if you've changed your mind or something isn't right

T25 x 100 = @Seeking Alpha Social Club
T25 x 100 = @rimmerryan
T25 x 60 =
T100 x 100 = @Seeking Alpha Social Club
T100 x 200 =
T500 x 100 = @Seeking Alpha Social Club
T1000 x 100 = @Seeking Alpha Social Club?
T1000 x 140 or 240 = @St_Habs?
T5000 x 100 = @justsomedude
T5000 x 100 = @Changster
T25,000 x 60 =
T100,000 x 40 =
Can you let us know where you are on split prices. Mine were rough guestimates. Thanks!

Same here, and I'll be fairly blunt so as to not waste seller's time... my commitment is pending split prices, since I know they can vary significantly across denoms.

If you post split prices I can confirm one way or the other. Thanks!

Same here, and I'll be fairly blunt so as to not waste seller's time... my commitment is pending split prices, since I know they can vary significantly across denoms.

If you post split prices I can confirm one way or the other. Thanks!

PMs sent.

I'm just selling things I'm not using. Anyone want a Pontiac G8?

I'm holding out for a purple 1993 Geo storm

Screenshot_20200129-181010_Google.jpg

I don't like modding my own thread, but please don't start turning this into an auction as this is for sale thread or thread crap.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Look at those hubcaps though... Gonna make you a prime target.

Don't make me report you

Not to derail, but why did the raffle thing go away? Feel free to ignore the question if it's not appropriate. Seems like it would be ideal for a set like this.

Not to derail, but why did the raffle thing go away?

A raffle is paying money online to enter a game of chance in hopes of winning something of value. It's basically online gambling, and illegal.

Furthermore, it is/was a liability/risk not only for site operators but those running the raffle. Say someone doesn't like the a raffle's outcome... they could very easily/quickly report you to the authorities. For a small podunk forum site, it's probably not an issue. For a site based around gambling, gambling products, gamblers, and growing in size with said gamblers... it's probably best to just stay off that radar.

Not to derail, but why did the raffle thing go away?
A raffle is paying money online to enter a game of chance in hopes of winning...
I never knew even remotely figured this, learn something new every day. Always kinda wondered why you didn’t see raffles as a side gig for eBay and other similar sites.
Getthrowninjailforillegalgamblingshit.com
Am I the only person that browsed to this site half expecting something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom