Giveaway 12 Days of PCF Giveaway - Day #3 *closed* (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... Then, the greatest songwriter of all time did a cover....
RIP John Prine
Whoa, now you're dragging religion into the thread!

1. Only as long as you don't have to listen to him sing any of them, and

2. Steve Goodman. Just imagine if he hadn't died at age 36...

:cool:cool:cool

Traditional: White Christmas by Bing Crosby

For simply beautiful listenability, I'll back you on Bing Crosby -- but it would have to be the Little Drummer Boy. I could listen to that loop for an hour, easily...
:cool

And in that regard, as someone else mentioned, it's hard impossible to beat Mannheim Steamroller. Chip Davis was a musical genius. As was Trans-Siberian Orchestra's founder, Paul O'Neill.

Last edited:
I don't think I could vote for the song that once upon a time surpassed my man Bing Crosby's White Christmas (my second favorite) as the most popular Christmas song. Besides, I love my grandmothers very dearly, and their hips don't need any reindeer induced accidents :p
My fault, I think I confused your guys' avatars

My fault, I think I confused your guys' avatars
1607382366085.png
1607382333527.png

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Silent Night (any version)

For you educators in the crowd, here is a good rendition of "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year".

How about...

Ok ok... I know... how about

Sorry but best Christmas song ever!!

From my childhood... my mom had this album on record... we didn't have much money... but she loves Christmas!! I have to hear this album several times a each season!

Ohh and I'm not in... just wanted to share my choices!

Happy Holidays everyone

As has already been mentioned, the Grandma got run over by a reindeer song.

Currently, my kids have been singing french christmas songs that they're learning in school. I have absolutely no idea what they are called, or even what the correct words are, but I love listening to them sing them. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom