Giveaway 12 Days of PCF Giveaway - Day #3 *closed* (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
As part of @judgeanjury's 12 days of PCF I am supporting his cause and giving away winners choice of 3 items for day #3!!
The giveaway is CONUS and international (free CONUS shipping, I do prefer international winners cover the difference - I will pay up to what CONUS covers)

Choices include:
PCA $1k plaque
PCA cut card
CDI $5k and $25k octagons
Bally's dice numbered (drilled)
Stop playing sh*t cards button
1 T.R.KING sticker

16073020047435492720559735863202.jpg

*apologies in advance for the dirty chip cleaning table backdrop

To enter: please post your favorite Christmas/holiday song and artist!

Merry Christmas! Brie

Silent Night. No particular artist as any rendition takes me back to my HS days as part of the combined holiday concert where the choir would surround the audience, dim the lights, and sing it acappella in the middle of the orchestra/band concert. It was just always just a few minutes of pure peace.

How does one pick just one?! I love them all! Here’s 5 that came to mind -

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings - Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan

Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney

Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande

Carol of the Bells - Trans Siberian Orchestra

The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole

Tough to pick one, but this is my favorite lesser known one..

Indian Giver - Squirrel Nut Zippers

Humbug by Owl City. Thanks again for running this! Also love the idea because I always need more Christmas music in my life

I’ve got too many Christmas favorites to name. Excluding all the classics, one of the more unique songs I enjoy is “Christmas is a comin’”
by Bing Crosby. As far as artists go, I’m all about Mannheim steamroller, Vince guaraldi trio, and Transiberian Orchestra.

When I was a kid, I was pretty into the carol/Pop/Classical songs of Christmas. I'm choosing a song that I never knew as a kid (Santa Conspiracy Level kid). When I was a teenager, I was visiting relatives in Japan (in hot muggy August) and somehow, a Christmas themed thing (record album most likely) was produced and I was shocked to see a song that I had never heard of (first 12 years of life in 'Murica, next few in Canada), but all my Japanese relatives knew and loved it. It was called "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus". I have since learned that this was a pop chart hit in the US in 1952. Well, let me tell you, it had no impact on the 70s or 80s. Then, the greatest songwriter of all time did a cover. I've loved it most ever since.

RIP John Prine

Best video EVAR!!

Chiron Beta Prime by Jonathon Coulton.

Christmas song for all the sci-fi fans.

Baby it's cold outside, the Bing Crosby/Doris Day version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom