Giveaway 12 days of PCF - day #8 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1607810623358.png

In, thanks

I'm in. I walked out this evening only to see a shooting star blaze across the sky above the tree tops!

Okay looks like we have our two finalists. Let’s do this, shall we :watching:

Cool Giveaway. I really wanted to enter, but I got so wet after standing outside trying to find stars in a thunderstorm that I could only last for 2 minutes. Since it's the honor system, and I do desire to be honorable, I had to disqualify myself. Congratulations to the winner @ekricket And thank you @Pinkdan for doing this.

If anyone believed that first sentence, PM me. I have some awesome, one-of-a-kind, never seen before Paulson chips I will sell you REAL CHEAP!

Cool Giveaway. I really wanted to enter, but I got so wet after standing outside trying to find stars in a thunderstorm that I could only last for 2 minutes. Since it's the honor system, and I do desire to be honorable, I had to disqualify myself. Congratulations to the winner @ekricket And thank you @Pinkdan for doing this.

If anyone believed that first sentence, PM me. I have some awesome, one-of-a-kind, never seen before Paulson chips I will sell you REAL CHEAP!
Wait, so you don't think the giveaway is cool? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom