Full House
Reaction score
1607810623358.png

In, thanks

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in. I walked out this evening only to see a shooting star blaze across the sky above the tree tops!

Pinkdan

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay looks like we have our two finalists. Let’s do this, shall we :watching:

Reaction score
Cool Giveaway. I really wanted to enter, but I got so wet after standing outside trying to find stars in a thunderstorm that I could only last for 2 minutes. Since it's the honor system, and I do desire to be honorable, I had to disqualify myself. Congratulations to the winner @ekricket And thank you @Pinkdan for doing this.

If anyone believed that first sentence, PM me. I have some awesome, one-of-a-kind, never seen before Paulson chips I will sell you REAL CHEAP!

shorticus

Full House
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool Giveaway. I really wanted to enter, but I got so wet after standing outside trying to find stars in a thunderstorm that I could only last for 2 minutes. Since it's the honor system, and I do desire to be honorable, I had to disqualify myself. Congratulations to the winner @ekricket And thank you @Pinkdan for doing this.

If anyone believed that first sentence, PM me. I have some awesome, one-of-a-kind, never seen before Paulson chips I will sell you REAL CHEAP!
Wait, so you don't think the giveaway is cool? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom