SOLD 1100 Chip BCC Inplay Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...but you are really really in the dog house now my friend!! You need sumbuddy to make you an old fasioned? I here for you :)
I'll take 2. Currently drinking something like a Mai tai but with bourbon. It's like a nutty old fashioned.
They could, but why not just buy another set of chips :D
Hey if you've got a line on the cash demons, help a guy out

Yeah...but you are really really in the dog house now my friend!! You need sumbuddy to make you an old fasioned? I here for you :)
1644040343211.gif

I know this has been discussed before but things are a little fuzzy at the moment - can we crowd fund CPC getting the cigar and snifter mold please?!

View attachment 858697

David has indicated the mold isn't compatible with their equipment/process (goes for all BCC molds IIRC). Plus its the BCC clay material combined with the mold that makes for such a different chip. Its not just the look, but the sound and feel of C&S mold chips are truly unique.

Wow Joe, you passed on them ?
Awsome set, I went with Protege but would have been hard to pass on these.

Great gesture @idoru99, you are a very honest, loyal & genuine person (please feel very welcome at PCF and stick around)
@natumes, very nice pickup...this is a keeper
In a different time I would have snapped up half of the set.

No funds, plus having enough of chips, definitely tournament sets, made me let these go. For anyone that hasn't owned any BCC chips yet, these are a real treat.

Y'all keep saying if only we played tournaments not realizing it's a great breakdown for .25/.50 too. #blackDollar

The problem is when you get to the 5k chips. .25/1/5/10/50 That would tilt the shit out of me

you should have done an auction.

Not everyone is trying to make top dollar.

David has indicated the mold isn't compatible with their equipment/process (goes for all BCC molds IIRC). Plus its the BCC clay material combined with the mold that makes for such a different chip. Its not just the look, but the sound and feel of C&S mold chips are truly unique.
Do we know who does own the rights to these? I know there is a web site that lists theM, but I don't know if the owners can be contacted through it or not. Do they not realize what PCF has become in the last couple of years. They are sitting on a GOLD MINE!

A while back I had contact with the designer that made the Protege artwork for Sidepot.

"Sidepot did not authorize the use of the artwork. Turns out it was the production factory that went under, but they're hoping to bring them back in the future."

Not holding my breath but that what's William told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom