Giveaway 10k Royal Flush Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep you can pick the cut cards, would you like a second item or surprise chip?

Surprise chip, surprise chip!!!

tenor.gif

I'd like to invoke my white elephant rule, and whammy Kifer. I'll take whatever he took, and he gets nothing.
View attachment 506350

(I'll happily take a shot glass. Card capper you drink out of? Hell yes!)
Damn Ben was hoping that would survive without being taken he loves it haha shot glass is yours!

Hold it there at the house for me. I'll come by in a couple months and do a shot from my glass. (even fireball if I have to)
I'll make a note. Lol have no fear Ben has a liquor store in the house so whatever you like we will have

Hold it there at the house for me. I'll come by in a couple months and do a shot from my glass. (even fireball if I have to)
Please give some notice as to when you’ll be dropping by Jeff. I’ll make sure to meet you there and do a shot with you.
A few puffs on some fine cigars may be an order as well. Keep us posted. :tup:

Please give some notice as to when you’ll be dropping by Jeff. I’ll make sure to meet you there and do a shot with you.
A few puffs on some fine cigars may be an order as well. Keep us posted. :tup:
For sure. I'm ready to relax in the sun with good peeps and then blame all my bad play on the drinks. Not a game of live poker since FL, it's about time to donate somewhere!

For sure. I'm ready to relax in the sun with good peeps and then blame all my bad play on the drinks. Not a game of live poker since FL, it's about time to donate somewhere!
I’ll bring my tin donations cup with me. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom