• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine - Closed 1000 Circle-Square mold for $60 a rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreekRedEye

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I've been watching this one for a while. If I had access to my CNC router (currently in storage), I might pull the trigger on it.

I have visions of milling these, then murdering a couple racks of green Rounders, and slap labels on a great T5 or T25 tournament set. OR, cash set with purple frac, light blue $1, red $5, green rounder $25, and black $100. Would have to sell the browns off or put them in a different set - too close to reds in color.

Someone pick these up so they stop taunting me!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304702462738

1696467235640.png

WOW. Whatta deal!
I've been watching this one for a while. If I had access to my CNC router (currently in storage), I might pull the trigger on it.

I have visions of milling these, then murdering a couple racks of green Rounders, and slap labels on a great T5 or T25 tournament set. OR, cash set with purple frac, light blue $1, red $5, green rounder $25, and black $100. Would have to sell the browns off or put them in a different set - too close to reds in color.

Someone pick these up so they stop taunting me!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304702462738

View attachment 1205458

@Josh Kifer I was wondering if you’ve ever milled these with brass in them. Just curious if it affected your bits or if minute pieces of brass flaked out during milling or anything like that.

@Josh Kifer I was wondering if you’ve ever milled these with brass in them. Just curious if it affected your bits or if minute pieces of brass flaked out during milling or anything like that.

I would think it should be fine if you use the right bit. Brass is pretty soft. Curious to know if anyone has done it.

And gone. Nice pick up.

So, this is going to sound ridiculous...but...I bought 'em. I put this thread out as a cry for help guys! One of you were supposed to buy them first!

Snap decision when I realized I can sell my Paulsons to cover the cost. And I can get the milling and graphic design work free (myself) - I will just have to wait several months till I am reunited with my tools. In the meantime, they will taunt me in person, I guess. (Hope I don't regret this).

Anyone looking for an almost playable HS Cleveland set? I will list it soon.

So, this is going to sound ridiculous...but...I bought 'em. I put this thread out as a cry for help guys! One of you were supposed to buy them first!

Snap decision when I realized I can sell my Paulsons to cover the cost. And I can get the milling and graphic design work free (myself) - I will just have to wait several months till I am reunited with my tools. In the meantime, they will taunt me in person, I guess. (Hope I don't regret this).

That’s not how it works.
You put these in a closet while you look for more and you expand your HS Cleveland set. While you look for more of these, you run across another set on a different mold that you can mill too.
It’s cheap so you buy it because you figure you can do the work on two for the same money that you have in your Cleveland set. You put the new set in the closet next to the old set, and get a good deal on some extra Cleveland’s so you expand that set a bit more.

Then you find a cheap cards mold tournament set that you need for the two tournaments that break out a year, but it’s cheap and pretty. The guy that’s selling it to you mentions he has a few high denomination HS Cleveland’s, so you buy them too so you can save on shipping.

Then you see some older chips that may be the same color as one of the two sets, so you buy them and they come with an extra rack you can’t use. You put it in the shelf in the closet, and it becomes a new set you are looking to complete.

I could type all night, but the end result is you have 12,000 chips in various sets and only two that are playable, your HS Cleveland’s and your cards mold tournament set.

Nice pick up.

That’s not how it works.
You put these in a closet while you look for more and you expand your HS Cleveland set. While you look for more of these, you run across another set on a different mold that you can mill too.
It’s cheap so you buy it because you figure you can do the work on two for the same money that you have in your Cleveland set. You put the new set in the closet next to the old set, and get a good deal on some extra Cleveland’s so you expand that set a bit more.

Then you find a cheap cards mold tournament set that you need for the two tournaments that break out a year, but it’s cheap and pretty. The guy that’s selling it to you mentions he has a few high denomination HS Cleveland’s, so you buy them too so you can save on shipping.

Then you see some older chips that may be the same color as one of the two sets, so you buy them and they come with an extra rack you can’t use. You put it in the shelf in the closet, and it becomes a new set you are looking to complete.

I could type all night, but the end result is you have 12,000 chips in various sets and only two that are playable, your HS Cleveland’s and your cards mold tournament set.
The is the Pcf way.

That’s not how it works.

Man, I have to go back to the PCF guidelines and read more carefully - I totally had it wrong! Question: can you explain this to my wife? She's asleep now but I have to face her in the morning.

Man, I have to go back to the PCF guidelines and read more carefully - I totally had it wrong! Question: can you explain this to my wife? She's asleep now but I have to face her in the morning.
Separate bank accounts and have them delivered to someone else’s place and when she’s not home bring them into your closet :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That’s not how it works.

Marty Deeks Facts GIF by ION

That’s not how it works.

Only 12,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom