Cancelled (1000) BCC Hotstamp Fun Nite Tournament Set !!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chkmte

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
bcc-tournament-02.jpg
bcc-tournament-01.jpg
bcc-tournament-03.jpg

(1000) BCC Hotstamp Fun Nite Tournament Set !!!. Recently purchased these from @AKChip (I believe) for about $0.75/ea (I think). This set is absolutely nuts! I cannot stress enough how incredible these chips look and feel. They really give PAULSON a run-for-their-money. Anyhow, I'm needing to fund my blackjack table/project and these are now available. Asking $780/shipped to US, Int'l buyers welcome at $780/actual shipping. <<< I'm not super comfortable shipping these overseas. Please consider, accept and assume all risks in buying these from beyond the US. >>>

Note: The asking price is for the chips only. If you'd like to add the case and chip spacers as seen in the photo, please add $100 (as shipping will certainly increase).

Also looking for MINT Cleveland Horseshoe Tri-Moon snappers OR MINT Blue THC (non-hotstamp) cheques such as Binions, Flamingo, etc. AND MINT Pink THC Casablanca $5's or comparable THC $5's. These will be re-labeled for my blackjack table/project.

Awesome set, and a good price too, but I still can't afford them.
I'd be glad to make an offer that you could easily refuse
Yeah, I'm strongly considering pulling this ad because I like them that much. So, anything less than ask would be an easy decision. But we can go through the motions if it'd make you feel better. :)

Oh man, those are pretty sexy - with a sick price. Since I bricked that other raffle, I am seriously contemplating these....

I don't know why either set is still available. People will regret not buying these. I know they get sold and resold - for some reason, they're always the first set somebody is willing to sell off.
I dunno why. They're beautiful and unlike Paulson fun nites, they're all minty and without color variations (except those 5ks)

I don't know why either set is still available. People will regret not buying these. I know they get sold and resold - for some reason, they're always the first set somebody is willing to sell off.
I dunno why. They're beautiful and unlike Paulson fun nites, they're all minty and without color variations (except those 5ks)

Mine is for the simple reason I shouldn't have bought a tournament set I don't host tournaments. Otherwise I agree with you one hundred percent

Mine is for the simple reason I shouldn't have bought a tournament set I don't host tournaments. Otherwise I agree with you one hundred percent
Exactly my reason as well. I have plans for my blackjack table, I do not have plans for the tournament set. However, I may decide to shift gears and use these on my blackjack table if they don't sell pretty soon.

You guys are killing me!! Someone buys these so I don't have to rob a bank. If I had chip funds they would be mine again.

I couldn't stay silent any longer lol.

The chips are top notch imo and for the price cant be beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom