SOLD 100 Vintage Room THC 3D14 - $150.00 with milling, $115.00 without (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'm nobody

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I am really torn between selling and keep these. Please note that the new owner (or me) will have to dedicate a lot of time to cleaning these chips.
At some point in their life someone decided to put what looks like red ink on some of the spots and in some of the grooves. When I first got these chips I tried scrubbing with a magic eraser which did nothing. I next tried soaking them in rubbing alcohol and them scrubbing them with a tooth brush. That produced marginal results. My last attempt was using Ez Strip, q-tips and dental cleaning tools. First I would lightly dab at the affected area with the EZ strip on a q-tip. Wait about 5 mins and use the dental tools to clean the area. It does work but it does scratch up the spots if you are not careful. And it takes a lot of time and patience. I have lots of patience but I have lots of other jobs and projects to complete first. So I thought I would offer these up for sale, kind of with the hope that they don't sell and by the time summer comes along I might have the time it takes to fix them. Even if that happens I have no idea what I am going to do with them. They are really cool chips and would probably compliment a custom set really nicely. The chips are in pretty good shape. Some wear but virtually no flea bites. And I will mill them with a 7/8" bit if you prefer. Please note that it is crazy cold here in Alberta right now so milling may take a few days.

Attachments

• VR 1.jpg
    VR 1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 213
  • VR 2.jpg
    VR 2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 308
  • VR 3.jpg
    VR 3.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 233
  • VR 5.jpg
    VR 5.jpg