Cancelled 10 Man Custom Oval Poker Table (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I'm thinking about selling one of my tables (or possibly just the claw foot pedestal legs).

8' oval with mini-racetrack, LED lit raised rail, cup holders, claw foot pedestals, etc etc etc. Built less than 3 years ago and probably used 10-15 times, in great shape. I'm only selling because I have another permanent table, and I'm looking to move to slightly smaller folding table to save a little room in my basement. Would retail new north of $3k easily, looking for $1000. Obviously local pickup only in NJ.

IMG_0634.jpg

More info can be found here:
Mini-racetrack Table - The Perfect Man Cave

Man, that's a nice table. If it's still around when I get my poker room done, I will definitely be tempted.

Fine table, great price, best of luck on the sale. I live half the continent away or it would be mine.

Very nice! I played at a game recently where the host had Paulson Chips, but had a crappy eBay table with little padding. Also had Copag's that should've been thrown in the trash 100 games ago. It's nice when someone cares enough about their game to have a complete setup that's nice.

I was sitting at that table enjoying the chips, but thinking about what is worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom