Not open for further replies.

Irish

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
FS: 10 Used Gasser Chairs, local pick in NJ only - $50

I figured before I put these up on craigslist I'd see if anyone here had any interest. I purchased these chairs used from a nice hotel in Bethlehem PA ~7-8 years ago, I believe they were previously used in their ballroom. They are Gasser Model SE-8800, and were originally fabricated in 1987 (yes they're 30+ years old). They've been in use about once a month on average since I've bought them in my poker room. They have a gray leather/vinyl covering and have the flex backs, very comfortable for long poker sessions, everyone who's played in my games over the years has raved about them. I'm getting rid of these 10 because I recently picked up 10 newer chairs and I don't need 30 poker chairs.

These chairs are used but in decent condition with some cosmetic issues - small tears in the leather, minor discoloration of the rubber around the chair top, some scuffing on the legs. Some of the seats have slight indentation marks from the chairs being stacked - I find the indentations lessen after a few hours of being set up, but some never completely go away. Doesn't affect seating comfort. It'd be fairly easy to make slip covers for them, and also possible to re-upholster the seats if you're handy with that kind of thing.

If anyone local to central NJ wants them, bring a truck/van/fleet of friends on bikes to Iselin NJ along with a crispy $50 bill and they're yours. Local pickup only, I'm not shipping or delivering these. PM me with interest.

For those who may inquire: "But Irish, you build all those nice tables, don't you have a truck? I only live an hour away, can't you drop them off?" Why yes, I do have a truck, but trust me it'd be cheaper for you to rent a pickup truck from the Depot and come pick these up yourself then pay me to deliver them. :D I'm in the middle of a basement renovation right now and just don't have the time, I need these gone ASAP. If I'm loading these into my truck for delivery, the drop-off location will be at township recycling center around the corner....

A couple of quick pics, if you're interested shoot me a PM and I can take some more if you'd like:
20180629_230145.jpg
20180629_230218.jpg

Would love to have those, just don’t know when I could get to Jersey to pick them up.
What part of Jersey are you in?

Awesome deal!!! I thought you were asking $50 each for them when I read the title, but all 10 for $50!?! :oops:

Someone jump on these!

Awesome deal!!! I thought you were asking $50 each for them when I read the title, but all 10 for $50!?! :oops:

Someone jump on these!

Yep just to clarify it's $50 total for 10 chairs.

Thanks for the heads up, but unfortunately that's a solid 6 hour round trip from my place :(

Sorry, if my car could fit the chairs I'd pick them up and drop them off on my way to Lake George Mid August. I'm only an hour away from Irish.

Sorry, if my car could fit the chairs I'd pick them up and drop them off on my way to Lake George Mid August. I'm only an hour away from Irish.

You’d be surprised what a car can fit in a pinch. I fit 7 stacking chairs in my Honda Civic many years ago! Not one of them was in the trunk!

Irish,

I'm hosting a game this weekend. I am hoping you can attend.

Thanks,
Sprouty

Irish,

I'm hosting a game this weekend. I am hoping you can attend.

Thanks,
Sprouty

I wish, it sounds like you guys have several regular games in your area. Lately I'm lucky if I can get a full table for a tourney.

I wish, it sounds like you guys have several regular games in your area. Lately I'm lucky if I can get a full table for a tourney.

Same thing for me it’s hard to get enough guys together for a game when we used to play a few Times a week. Irish if you ever need another person for a Tournament let me know. I’m in Edison not too far from you and would be a possibility to play. Thanks.

My wife just asked me if I am gonna start playing less when the baby arrives.

I guess I am lucky that we have enough going on around here for this to be an issue.

Same thing for me it’s hard to get enough guys together for a game when we used to play a few Times a week. Irish if you ever need another person for a Tournament let me know. I’m in Edison not too far from you and would be a possibility to play. Thanks.
(y) :thumbsup:
Will do. The poker room is under construction at the moment, likely won't be starting back up with tourneys until September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom