Giveaway 10,000 posts draw near! Giveaway. (3 Viewers)

image.jpg

In 10k

I purchased a nice Paulson case from you.
We discussed some THC yellows and Blues

Great giveaway!!
Thanks!

Damn I’m just now seeing this Dan!
Of course In10K @Thisfiendis138
And even if this is over, I’ll gladly reminisce! Our first communication was for a rack of PhillyLive $2’s
F83129DC-3F98-4D19-B996-3D37DFEABC89.jpeg
:cool
Then you helped me complete my Overlook Hotel tourney set when we made a deal involving HSI p$500 and Isles $1’s
1667674193690.jpeg

:love:
1667674268819.jpeg

:eek:
Then our dealings with some scamming clown who I best described with

Trip down memory lane. Dan is THE MAN! :)

IN10K @Jeevansluck

Well, Danny, I can’t recall our first interaction. We’ve had many, buyin and selling etc etc.

I’ve always enjoyed our interactions and am always left feeling positive after a PM etc etc. always classy and fun to deal with.

You most recently bought, rather won at auction, a “barrel o fives” from me. It was a nice barrel. I’ve sent ya some cool trinkets along the way, but you likely forgot or didn’t notice. Some Palace club TRK and a few others.

My most memorable transaction was the edge reconditioning project you performed on my Nevada Lodge $1s. Simply spectacular! Love ya man!

Congratulations on the 10K mark!

IN10K @mburnznj

Don't think we've ever had interactions but I like long walks in the sand and playing cards, does that count?

IN10K @PartyClown

First interaction and last is this thread, as I’m a lowly noobie. But I am constantly in awe of how friendly this community is! This is very kind!

IN10K @calfdemon

Our first interaction was me buying a few racks of Boulder Station 1s from you for the tourney set I am building.

There have been quite a few interactions between that one and the most recent, but I believe our most recent was me purchasing some singles from you for the Rat Rod set I am building.

Stay safe Danny, and thanks for always hooking me up with our deals, and the extra you always throw in as "filler".. lol

In10k @allforcharity

Our first interaction was when I answered your Personals ad for "fabulously virile intellectual wanted to explain the connection between 15th C. Northern Italian Renaissance paintings and seasonal variations in monarch butterfly migrations from Canada to Mexico." And thus, a soul brothership was born.

Our last interaction was when you had left me bleeding from a knife wound on the steps of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, and you said "no hard feelings, but there's no way you misread your J4o."

IN10K @MyLastChip

I think our first AND most recent was you telling me “it’s you” about some circus circus chips. Still don’t know what I done did. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom