Giveaway 10,000 posts draw near! Giveaway. (2 Viewers)

IN10K @dkellerd

Oh I figure we bought and sold chips to each other…which hasn’t happened in awhile, but that will change…nice giveaway!

IN10K @Rieguy

First interaction is hard to remember, but I think you had some sales that were getting blow-back around when you were newish and you had just gotten a temp ban. I said elsewhere to just ignore the noise and to keep on chipping, because it was obvious you were passionate and had good intentions.

Last interaction is we went back and forth a little on some Princess hot-stamp chips.

Bonus shout-out for the whole rubber ducky fad; that was fun.

Congrats on 10k!

... And I think our first and last interaction was regarding restoring those Lucky Eagle notched chips. I haven't been super active for a long time now.

IN10K @pluto
I won one of your auctions for a nice old 500 chip case. It was at my door 2 days after the auction ended and you had hid a small stack of fake $100s. Got my heart pumping!
Congrats and thanks!

IN10K @GOBLINxKING

Haven’t interacted yet, but I’m looking forward to our first interaction. Especially since it’ll be when I win this giveaway!!!!
Thanks!

I've been thinking about changing my screen name to DunesRivieraGoldenGateCaesarsAladinTropicanaSaharaFlamingoHaciendaElCortezThunderbirdKingsCrownDesertInnStardustFrontierCastawaysFremontSandsOVO
Danny seems to get a lot of action with his Riviera title, maybe I can swing some stuff my way :p

IN10K @wmaddix .

First interaction / last interaction: This one. (Extends hand.) Nice to meet you. Hey, if you want to make sure it heads to someone you've done business with, that's fine. You're still super cool.

Thanks!

IN10K @Gavin

First interaction - you purchased a few racks of CDIs from me a year and a half ago from one of my first Classified sales... :)
Last interaction - you sold me some AS $100s (in the mail as we speak) ;)

IN10K @Benjaminotaur

My first interaction with you was coordinating a meet so we could finish a deal for my very first Paulsons. Coincidentally, you were the first person from the forum I met face to face too!

The last interaction we had was a deal for some ice blue Paulson solids.

Congrats on the impending 10k!!

IN10K@Chiphuntr
Our first conversation was me asking for clarification on the price of a chip. Our last conversation was me asking if you still had Paris 5’s from the WSOP harvest… you did not have any left.

Congratulations on the upcoming 10000 posts!

IN10K @softchewy

Not sure, but think our first interaction was a purchase of some HSI chips.

The most recent was you showing me your new sparkler dance routine.

1663266061319.gif

;)

IN10K @cmbird23

I haven’t had a direct interaction yet but I have read all about your Las Vegas chip harvesting. esp, the thread where your were on a Paris hunt and was super jealous.

IN10k @nezara

First interaction you outbid me on horseshoe fracs. Boo!

Last interaction you helped me out with Paris 1s. I'm super appreciative on the Paris ones as they upgraded the condition in my keeper set. Congrats on the 10k posts!

IN10K @greenchip

First interaction: destroying my 2 pairs vs your fullhouse at the Vegas Meetup "Mauller In The Baller"
Last interaction: me admiring your game room with slots and talking about getting my own slot machine in the future

IN10k @MemphisFats
1st - looking for more information about the dunes set you auctioned off a few years ago, I’m still sad I didn’t win that auction.
Recent - Talking about ultrasonic chip cleaning.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom