Wanted 1 spare Santa Ysabel $1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir bluffs alot

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I killed one of my chips and need a replacement. Lol. Can anyone help?
image.jpg

charitycase

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ultrasonic. Fell out of bucket... didn’t recognize for about 36 hours after the rest of the chips dried and I only had 299 of them... FML
A few months ago I was making long drives for work, regularly.
So for hours I'd be toying around with a few chips in my hand to pass the time.
One day a chip falls under my drivers seat... I still swear that thing vanished.

mattross1313

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That brighter blue looks really good! newbie question - but how did it happen? I'm liking these chips for my next set, but now want the brighter ones!! :wow:

BearMetal

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
That brighter blue looks really good! newbie question - but how did it happen? I'm liking these chips for my next set, but now want the brighter ones!! :wow:

According to the poster, during ultrasonic cleaning, the chip fell into the dirty water and wasn't noticed until cleaning was over. So, instead of getting like 45s in the water, it got a lot longer.

AWenger

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Ultrasonic. Fell out of bucket... didn’t recognize for about 36 hours after the rest of the chips dried and I only had 299 of them... FML
I did this once -- was cleaning 2 racks of white chips in ultrasonic -- i didn't empty out the water, as I was cleaning a bunch of chips over several days -- 1 chip was accidentally left in the overnight in the TSP cleaning solution, and the spots got much lighter like your photo above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom