Wanted 1 spare Santa Ysabel $1 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I killed one of my chips and need a replacement. Lol. Can anyone help?
image.jpg

Ultrasonic. Fell out of bucket... didn’t recognize for about 36 hours after the rest of the chips dried and I only had 299 of them... FML
A few months ago I was making long drives for work, regularly.
So for hours I'd be toying around with a few chips in my hand to pass the time.
One day a chip falls under my drivers seat... I still swear that thing vanished.

That brighter blue looks really good! newbie question - but how did it happen? I'm liking these chips for my next set, but now want the brighter ones!! :wow:

That brighter blue looks really good! newbie question - but how did it happen? I'm liking these chips for my next set, but now want the brighter ones!! :wow:

According to the poster, during ultrasonic cleaning, the chip fell into the dirty water and wasn't noticed until cleaning was over. So, instead of getting like 45s in the water, it got a lot longer.

Ultrasonic. Fell out of bucket... didn’t recognize for about 36 hours after the rest of the chips dried and I only had 299 of them... FML
I did this once -- was cleaning 2 racks of white chips in ultrasonic -- i didn't empty out the water, as I was cleaning a bunch of chips over several days -- 1 chip was accidentally left in the overnight in the TSP cleaning solution, and the spots got much lighter like your photo above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom