SOLD 1 rack of Outpost $20s - Auction ends tonight! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainmanTrail

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I recently reacquired a few racks of Outpost chips in part of a larger deal, and am listing them for sale. This is the only rack of outpost $20s that I have left (apart from my keeper set).

For sale is one rack of Outpost $20s in "excellent" or "near mint" condition (your definitions may vary). These have been cleaned and oiled and have sharp edges. These are old-school leaded THC Paulsons with shaped inlays.

Good luck!

1587556105362.png

1587556091496.png

1587556120768.png

1. STARTING BID: $150
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $1
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 7:00 pm, pacific time, TODAY will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: $8 within the US, and calculated for OUS
  10. Payment Terms: Google Pay, Venmo, Bitcoin, personal check, PPFF
  11. If the close time is 3:00pm, any bid at 2:56pm up to and including 2:59pm is valid and extends the auction for another 5 minutes.
  12. If the close time is 3:00pm, a bid at 2:55pm does not extend the auction.
  13. If a bid is placed at 2:56pm, the auction now closes at 3:01pm. A bid at 3:01pm is not a valid bid.
  14. If the close time is 3:05pm, and a bid is placed at 3:04pm, the auction now closes at 3:09pm.

Quick question! Can these labels be removed and replaced with new labels?
They are shaped inlays from what I understand it is possible but very difficult (might need professional help) and the new labels can only be the same shape

Quick question! Can these labels be removed and replaced with new labels?
Yes, but like it was mentioned, it will require work. It’s more difficult and takes more time to remove a shaped inlay. @Gear can make you shaped labels. But applying them is tricky. It took me about 10 tries to put this one on and still it wasn’t perfect. I plan on labeling 20 of these as California Club hundos.
D6BC4920-8E3D-4BBB-BDA5-4E9C7BD11282.jpeg

applying them is tricky. It took me about 10 tries to put this one on and still it wasn’t perfect.
Looks like you did a good job. In my experience, the hub shape is the hardest to get right ... there seems to be 2 or 3 sliiiiiiiiightly different sizes and shapes, even within the same chip set. The California Club labels I made for you there might be a hair bigger than they should be, to hit that sweet spot between "easy to apply" and "doesn't look way too small."

Not to derail the auction, but I had thought that with a true inlay (as the Outposts are) in order to apply a label to them, you had to mill them. That's not correct? @Gear you made shaped labels and someone actually applied that over the exist shaped inlay? How is there room for that?

Not to derail the auction, but I had thought that with a true inlay (as the Outposts are) in order to apply a label to them, you had to mill them. That's not correct? @Gear you made shaped labels and someone actually applied that over the exist shaped inlay? How is there room for that?
No, those are inlay removal / label replacement. BTW "milling" only applies to hotstamped chips, versus "inlay removal" for factory-inlaid chips. (Technically some people are using the drill-press method to remove inlays, but it's still not milling the chip.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom