Wanted 1 Pink THC with edge spots (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its a long shot but the ACF 5000 would be perfect, but love the jack snapper too. Something like that, no shaped inlay just circular 7/8th.

387F34B3-31A1-43AA-AE89-D61731F08CB1.png
D030ADF7-9832-41AD-8328-3B0A52999188.png

Here’s what I’ve got. The chips are cheap - a buck for the RHC, three bucks for the white chip or five bucks for the snapper. But I’ve given up on shipping in letter envelopes, so shipping would be four bucks.
96598AC0-478D-4092-B80F-1E805E2D535F.jpeg

That St Charles chip is sick. I saw it on another members avatar. Definitely an option if she doesn’t have a preference between THC and RHC.

Here’s what I’ve got. The chips are cheap - a buck for the RHC, three bucks for the white chip or five bucks for the snapper. But I’ve given up on shipping in letter envelopes, so shipping would be four bucks.
View attachment 529906
Thank you sir but gunna have to pass on those for right now, i got my eyes set on that Jacks snapper at the moment, i think that would look the best

I don’t even know if a large RCH is murderable, but a unique chip none-the-less;
B93F1EA4-BDBC-4E6E-A92D-2DAED0C5B390.jpeg

have some sam’s town as well but I’d bet my bottom dollar you already have some laying around.

Hope the game is going well these days!

"Welcome to Mamacita's World."

Ya I watched live, twitch LATB was my thing. I specifically remember asking all the nightly pcfers that played online if they watched LATB and no one did... I was surprised but I guess people only like playing poker and not watching it. These games looked like a cash cow if you could afford to get in them.

What's your thoughts on Garrett?
I'll say - he does seem to get lucky quite a bit, but I've seen him make bad plays or lose his shirt. He does an extremely good job of extracting maximum value. I really enjoy watching Art. He plays tight but aggressive. He also has some very creative plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom