$1 Indiana Grand Chips for Sale (1 Viewer)

Yeah, sonic scrubber is what @TheOffalo posted, basically a heavy duty electric toothbrush. Pics are kinda big, but wanted to show detail

My pics are probably doing them a little too much justice. The stains are more visible in person. I'll try to cherry pick a few of the worst ones, and post better pics.

Racked up.

IGRack.jpg

1st 48, front

IG1st48Front.jpg

Back

IG1st48Back.jpg

2nd 48, front

IG2nd48Front.jpg

2nd 48, backs

Ig2nd48Back.jpg

Final 4, fronts

IGFinal4Front.jpg

Final 4, backs

IGFinal4Back.jpg

Last edited:
so I cleaned 50 of these I just do toothbrush and 75% arm and hammer oxi laundry detergent and 25% water soak I let these soak for like 12hours

didn't do much stains still pretty much there some came out but not as much as I would have liked

anyone have anymore pointers on cleaning these bad boys any help is appreciated

I received mine :) what do yall use to murder them? Anything special I should buy?

I'm going to try an OxyClean/Dawn concoction and a SonicScrubber.

Might also try some Palmolive Eco+ dishwasher detergent like was done in this Hobbyphilic video.

looks like this stuff is decently priced 45oz of it for $20 on amazon

anyone know of anything that works just as good that isn't as expensive and something u don't need a ultrasonic for

again I just use arm and hammer oxi laundry detergent and water soak but the results were not the greatest

my method works great on getting the hooker juice off and its not my method someone I forgot who on pcf put my on the way to clean them so shout out to them

but to get these stains off the chips my method is not working all that well it is a little bit not much

Last edited:
Soaked two racks in heavy OxyClean, Dawn, and even added some Palmolive Eco for the hell of it. Let them sit for about 5 hours. After taking them out and giving them a good rub/wipe down individually, they are noticeably whiter. Tons of dirt came off, so the mix is good for that at least.

The stains however, look to be permanent at the moment. I have a few chips that have heavy magenta ink on the ring of the inlay. I'm guessing that somewhere on the assembly line, or at one point in time during production, there was a leak of the magenta color that affected this batch of chips.

I will keep experimenting on a few chips to see if anything can be done about the pink/magenta stains.

All sold out.
I think I got the last two racks and I’m so glad I did. The edge marks on the chips look gross but the rest of the chip has very little pink stain from what I can tell. I’m color blind so I’m a bad judge but these chips were a steal. 2 racks is a perfect size for my .5/.10 game. Not perfect but they work with my fun nites that I use as fracs. (Tropicanas haven’t gotten into play but are there any possible big game action)
IMG_0554.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom