For Sale $1, 1 Tip, & $5 Palm Social, Austin, TX (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have these three chips available from The Palms Social Club in Austin, TX. These ceramic chips are not yet listed in the ChipGuide. This poker room doesn't get much action -- I had to visit 3x before I found a game running. I suspect it'll close up if business doesn't improve. Sadly, this is the reality for many start-up Texas poker rooms.
I'd prefer to trade for other Texas chips, but will sell them as well.

$1 chip = $8
$5 chip = $12
1 tip chip = $15

Postage = $.55 in regular envelope, or $3.75 for padded mailer with tracking number. CONUS only. PayPal FF accepted. If interested, contact me via FB Messenger at the address below. Thanks.

Palms 3-chip set.jpg

Faceboom Messenger.jpg

Are you able to offer a discount on the live $1, if purchased in quantity, or is a rack worth $800?
LOL

No racks. No discount. Just singles.

I don't think anyone is going to try to steal a rack of chip from one of these private Texas poker clubs -- especially now that you don't need a permit to carry. Palms Social only had 2 tables running, so with only about 15 patrons and about 9 employees, they had plenty of eyes on us. Just slipping away with a few chips was a challenge. Remember, they don't even want you removing a $1 chip from the table to tip the dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom