Cash Game $0.50/$1.00 Cash Game (1 Viewer)

Also, the bonus of having your chipset is it is MADE TO PLAY LIMIT!!!! Holy shit, all those 1's is just begging for a fun night of 2/4 limit mixed games!

For stud games, dealer ante for the table $2 and no need for fracs. Just a shitload of whites and a few spatterings of greens for the rebuys.

I want in on this game! (Too far from home though)

Also, the bonus of having your chipset is it is MADE TO PLAY LIMIT!!!! Holy shit, all those 1's is just begging for a fun night of 2/4 limit mixed games!

For stud games, dealer ante for the table $2 and no need for fracs. Just a shitload of whites and a few spatterings of greens for the rebuys.

I want in on this game! (Too far from home though)
A bunch of us actually used to play limit out in Vegas years and years ago. Loved the $3/$6 at Bellagio and building stacks of chips. :)

That's one of the reasons I picked up so many $1s (plus they were running about $1.15/chip on average). Was hoping that at least some of the old school guys would like a time machine limit game at some point. lol

For straight holdem, just play NL or tournaments. I LOVE limit holdem, but I realize I am on an island. You just won't find many people willing to play LHE any more.
Limit Hold'em can be good as part of a larger rotation, but I agree with this. I'm not a huge fan of sitting around for a long session of nothing but LHE.

Then again, I'm not a huge fan of sitting around for a long session of NLHE either.

Limit Hold'em can be good as part of a larger rotation, but I agree with this. I'm not a huge fan of sitting around for a long session of nothing but LHE.

Then again, I'm not a huge fan of sitting around for a long session of NLHE either

I have been playing 1/2 on Bovada lately. It's like playing at warp speed compared to NL.

Loved the $3/$6 at Bellagio and building stacks of chips. :)

I host a limit game a few times a year (we may play limit on the 13th after the tourney). I found out that 3/6 works best for my group. It probably plays the closest to our PL stakes games. I do 3/6 with an uncapped buy in. I usually buy in for 400 - 500. Why? because I can.

I have 1050 x 1 dollar chips. I issue 1+ rack to each player. Then the rest of the buy in is in 43 mm $25 dollar chips.

I also try to keep my limit games to 6 or 7 players. If were playing limit. I want to get in as many triple draw games as possible. I believe they are all 6 max

I do 3/6 with an uncapped buy in. I usually buy in for 400 - 500.
There is no point in doing a capped buy-in in limit :).

I had a 2/4 limit mix game about to take off when covid hit. (with optional overs to 4/8.) One buddy bought in 400 at the start :). I have 800 singles in my set so I just gave him 200 singles and 10 of the twenties :).

I also try to keep my limit games to 6 or 7 players. If were playing limit. I want to get in as many triple draw games as possible. I believe they are all 6 max

Yeah I definitely limit at 8-max for that. We would do deal-outs in draw games if needed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom