Things That Are Bullsh*t (10 Viewers)

New York is a treasure.
tiffany pollard GIF

Do it for cheaper now. Go ahead we’re all waiting………
I'll sell a rack of MGM Detroit fracs for face value, if you set that as your price for all future sales...

But even if you agree to do that, we all know your word isn't worth anything here. We've already seen how you went back on your offer to @JWC. You offered a price, he found the chips, you claimed you were drunk and cut your offer by 84%...

I'll sell a rack of MGM Detroit fracs for face value, if you set that as your price for all future sales...

But even if you agree to do that, we all know your word isn't worth anything here. We've already seen how you went back on your offer to @JWC. You offered a price, he found the chips, you claimed you were drunk and cut your offer by 84%...
If you sell 20 racks at face value I’ll never sell another rack again

Back being on topic:
People who increase the default font size for each and every post they make.
(and it does seem to be a manual action every time, not a changed default setting, but that too would be as bad)
I agree, people who increase the default font size are the worst.

Just seems like one of those guys who always has to punch back twice. Who needs that?
I absolutely can’t stand the cancel culture, or even anything remotely close to it, but I don’t think this applies with that idiot. He adds absolutely nothing, and is just an incessant troll in every thread he shows up in. He reminds me of those annoying, big ants that just keep coming back no matter how many times pest control comes out to spray for them.

I absolutely can’t stand the cancel culture, or even anything remotely close to it, but I don’t think this applies with that idiot. He adds absolutely nothing, and is just an incessant troll in every thread he shows up in. He reminds me of those annoying, big ants that just keep coming back no matter how many times pest control comes out to spray for them.
Oh I don't think you have to blame cancel culture. I saw him crap on one guy's ad. The mods deleted it. The next day (yesterday) he crapped on the same guy's ad again. The mods deleted it again. I assume he got some kind of ban for it. I'm just saying I won't miss the guy for however long he's gone.. I don't mind people throwing jabs at each other, but there's no need to try to prove dominance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom