Things That Are Bullsh*t (9 Viewers)

Attachments

• IMG_0429.jpeg
    IMG_0429.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 46
Look...you made a killing on the MGM fracs there's no doubt about that. But that's all you got. Are you showing us you're going to start selling sets you buy on here? Make maybe what? $50 or $100 bucks? And that's only if you're lucky. How are those auctions of yours doing? You're almost at a point on PCF where nobody would buy from you and you've done that to yourself.

Look...you made a killing on the MGM fracs there's no doubt about that. But that's all you got. Are you showing us you're going to start selling sets you buy on here? Make maybe what? $50 or $100 bucks? And that's only if you're lucky. How are those auctions of yours doing? You're almost at a point on PCF where nobody would buy from you and you've done that to yourself.
Lmao $200 bid on my argosy’s tho

Attachments

• IMG_0534.png
    IMG_0534.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 34
I suppose there is some benefit in being a broke-ass chipper. I can look at this stuff from a historical perspective and not have the personal pain.

Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
many of these guys within the clique suffer from them as well apparently

I have. Sold racks from the old and new MGM for less than your prices.

Point is, you're only here to take as much money off the table as possible. You add nothing to the community.
Do it for cheaper now. Go ahead we’re all waiting………

I mean. That's half of what I got. Maybe 1/3 now.
IMG_20220330_114452.jpg

Worthless information. You know how to ship a package. Wow! All those years at McDonalds paid off
Worthless information. You know how to ship a package. Wow! All those years at McDonalds paid off
You would know brother. I drop fracs in kids meals for the community. Whatsu
I mean. That's half of what I got. Maybe 1/3 now. View attachment 1277113
wow hoarding. That’s awful you should sell these and give the community a chance. Very selfish tbh

You would know brother. I drop fracs in kids meals for the community. What do you do?
You did not do it for the community. You gouged for your own profit. The reason we don't like you is because this is the poker chip forum, not the make bank forum. We actually like poker chips and the community is about supporting each other in the hobby. Price gouging is counter productive to that goal.

You would know brother. I drop fracs in kids meals for the community. What do you do?
I don't need to do anything. I actually "give back" to this Community. I support the other members fundraisers. I ran one giveaway and I'm running a second one. I'm not in competition with you or anyone else. But I can point out you're a greedy little dope who talks shit but has nothing. You're over.

You did not do it for the community. You gouged for your own profit. The reason we don't like you is because this is the poker chip forum, not the make bank forum. We actually like poker chips and the community is about supporting each other in the hobby. Price gouging is counter productive to that goal.
Oh great. That’s very kind of you? In theory sound great, co you do it for cheaper by chance? Hahahah

I don't need to do anything. I actually "give back" to this Community. I support the other members fundraisers. I ran one giveaway and I'm running a second one. I'm not in competition with you or anyone else. But I can point out you're a greedy little dope who talks shit but has nothing. You're over.
How am I greedy? I provide chips for people to buy at prices they are happy paying? Do you know how to head a review by chance hahahhaah

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom