PCF Meat-up shirt - Poker Tour 2016 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Still not sure about Rumble in the Rockies. Got a lot going on this week but I might be able to play some cash on Friday

I will bring both of your shirts just in case - consider it a $7 free roll.

Good news and bad news on the shirts. I placed the original two orders to take to the Rumble on July 20th. I received one of the orders a few days ago and the shirts look great. I inquired about the second order and was assured they were in printing and delivery was still guaranteed by August 3. I checked again today and was told the printing machine is down and the second order will not be delivered until August 23. So much for the on time guarantee.

My only recourse is to cancel the order and get a refund. Before I do that, I will check out other vendors. @Chippy McChiperson had mentioned customink.com.

So unfortunately, not everyone will be receiving shirts at the Rumble. If I end up canceling the order, I will likely limit the color selections to streamline the ordering process and keep the costs down.

I also have previous positive experience with customink.com.

Hi @k9dr
Thanks for letting me pay you at the Rumble! :)
I'll take a 2XL Charcoal, or Black in that order, just whatever works best for your next order.
It was great meeting you at the Rumble, hope to see you at another meet-up too!

I'll PM you my mailing address whenever you're ready for it., just let me know
Thanks again!
nitzilla

PM's have been sent to everyone whose shirt arrived in the current order. Please reply with your shipping address. Payment should be made by Paypal Friends and Family. Do not mention PCF or shirts or anything but your username in the notes.

Sorry - I had to wait to make sure these were eventually delivered before I felt comfortable placing any more orders with this company. Hopefully, I will be placing another order in the next day or so.
Are the army green shirts in the next order?

Placing order tomorrow for the following colors if anyone else wants to get one of these:

Sapphire, Sports Grey, Kelly Green, and Indigo Blue

If you need a shirt to fill an order or color, I'll take whatever color in a 2xl (assuming Sapphire, Sports Grey, Kelly Green, and Indigo Blue, not dayglo tiger)

as an additional, not to replace my current, and only if you need a shirt to fill an order.

Thanks!

If you need a shirt to fill an order or color, I'll take whatever color in a 2xl (assuming Sapphire, Sports Grey, Kelly Green, and Indigo Blue, not dayglo tiger)

as an additional, not to replace my current, and only if you need a shirt to fill an order.

Thanks!

I am placing one more order this evening. If you want another shirt in one of those colors, let me know.

Front

image.jpg

Back

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom