PCF Meat-up shirt - Poker Tour 2016 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@k9dr You think you'll have shirts ready for the rumble? if so great, if not we'll figure out the cost to ship to PA. for Steve, Canada for J5 and Chanman. Still don't know what to get @Johnny5

Leaning towards hot pink....Johnny? Where are you.

@k9dr You think you'll have shirts ready for the rumble? if so great, if not we'll figure out the cost to ship to PA. for Steve, Canada for J5 and Chanman. Still don't know what to get @Johnny5

Leaning towards hot pink....Johnny? Where are you.

They are scheduled to be finished and delivered to me by August 3. If all goes well, I will bring them to the Rumble. Bags fly free on Southwest :)

I received an email that some of the shirts are out of stock and delivery may be delayed. I have tried to call them repeatedly but they do not answer the phones. Hopefully this can be resolved in time to get the shirts for the Rumble.

If you can't get ahold of them you may want to try Customink.com. I've dealt with them before and I can't say enough good things about their customer service. They really do go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of.

If you can't get ahold of them you may want to try Customink.com. I've dealt with them before and I can't say enough good things about their customer service. They really do go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of.

Except I already placed and paid for the order. I replied to the email. Hopefully they get back to me soon.

If it would help reduce color mayhem, I recall someone else ordering Carolina Blue so I would be fine with that instead of light blue. Carolina looked dark on my display for some reason, so my first choice is probably still "light" if it doesn't matter either way.

On an unrelated note, you should do a run of these in tank top. :)

Thanks again k9dr!

If it would help reduce color mayhem, I recall someone else ordering Carolina Blue so I would be fine with that instead of light blue. Carolina looked dark on my display for some reason, so my first choice is probably still "light" if it doesn't matter either way.

On an unrelated note, you should do a run of these in tank top. :)

Thanks again k9dr!

It would help to consolidate some close colors, so I will move you to Carolina Blue.

The one berg is ordering for me I'll take in the lightest blue being ordered in quantity. I'm not that fussy.

k9dr, change my my order to just 1 (the Dark Heather now Charcoal) and drop the Prairie Dust. I misunderstood & thought we could choose any color. Thanks.

k9dr, change my my order to just 1 (the Dark Heather now Charcoal) and drop the Prairie Dust. I misunderstood & thought we could choose any color. Thanks.

I thought we could choose any color too, and we can, but we are limited to a max of 4 colors per order. So instead of one big order we have many smaller orders. That causes us to lose the quantity discounts. It would be more efficient and cost effective to consolidate to fewer colors.

I will drop the Prairie Dust shirt.

I thought we could choose any color too, and we can, but we are limited to a max of 4 colors per order. So instead of one big order we have many smaller orders. That causes us to lose the quantity discounts. It would be more efficient and cost effective to consolidate to fewer colors.

I will drop the Prairie Dust shirt.

No problem, thanks for putting this together. Better to get this order in quick for the meetup folks. If there is a another round I'll get a second shirt.

There will definitely be more orders. I will leave this thread open until after the Rumble in the Rockies. I will place the orders to guarantee delivery before Ben's SSSS meat-up so I can hand deliver most of them.

Unfortunately, I did not see this in time to get it hand delivered at the Rumble.

I would like a shirt. Please put me down for charcoal 3XL. Since I missed the Rumble cutoff, whenever you get it ordered, and mailed to me is okay!

I can pay you for the shirt at the Rumble.

Thanks, @k9dr , for putting this together!

Unfortunately, I did not see this in time to get it hand delivered at the Rumble.

I would like a shirt. Please put me down for charcoal 3XL. Since I missed the Rumble cutoff, whenever you get it ordered, and mailed to me is okay!

I can pay you for the shirt at the Rumble.

Thanks, @k9dr , for putting this together!

You are in luck. I ordered a 3XL charcoal for someone not attending the Rumble. I will bring that one for you and reorder for the other person.

@k9dr, if my shirt is in for the rumble, please give it to David O, if he doesn't mind. I can send money with him.
I know I asked for indigo blue, but later posted, whatever makes life easier (grey or blue).

@k9dr, if my shirt is in for the rumble, please give it to David O, if he doesn't mind. I can send money with him.
I know I asked for indigo blue, but later posted, whatever makes life easier (grey or blue).

Since it is not already ordered, the only option I have in an XL that is already ordered for a non-Rumble attendee is Sports Grey. Let me know if that is OK or if you would prefer to order a different color later.

Since it is not already ordered, the only option I have in an XL that is already ordered for a non-Rumble attendee is Sports Grey. Let me know if that is OK or if you would prefer to order a different color later.

@k9dr, the Sports Grey is fine, I will give money to @David O. Thanks

Damn, just seeing this now......maybe I can get one at Rumble or afterwards. (XL) :)
Very cool idea!
See you in ~2 weeks @k9dr
nitzilla

Damn, just seeing this now......maybe I can get one at Rumble or afterwards. (XL) :)
Very cool idea!
See you in ~2 weeks @k9dr
nitzilla

I don't think there are any more extra shirts in XL that have already been ordered. You will need to pick a color and I will order it for delivery after the Rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom