Trade LINKS_STRONG Chips (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St. Joseph Frontier - 15 von 26.jpg
Resolution update.

Last edited:
20160809_194049.jpg
20160809_194049.jpg
so just recently, I've unfortunately had the unthinkable happen again to me......All the chips in the photo have been stolen from my home and more than that.....including a whole rack of $1 Rainbow Wendover chips and about $50 worth in $5's.....The saddest part of the loss is the LINKS_STRONG chip. I probably don't deserve it after losing a real sentimental piece to my newly started collection (which is gone again)........but I would really love to have the opportunity to own one again. If you remember, I'm from the area of which you live. ....GO PACK GO(Packers) and JUMP UP , JUMP UP AND GET DOWN (Badgers). I lived in the Fitchburg /Oregon area....hope you can understand are and if you're out I understand. ...thanks are and bunch. ..........lol.......your the only one I've heard say "Holy Balls

Attachments

• 20160811_222932.jpg
    20160811_222932.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 256
Here's one getting grazed by a red (650 nm wavelength) laser. Similar to a laser pointer with more output power. Was trying to get the brass flakes to shine and just ended up thinking this one looked cool. Also have shots of it getting grazed by a barely-visible 405 nm laser that unsurprisingly isn't that visually impressive.

Tried to get the speed of sound in it using the delay of an echo return, but my lame laptop choked on the sample rate that'd be necessary to measure that kind of speed over that short a distance. Thinking over further science-related shenanigans ...

No LINKS_STRONG chip was harmed during the course of this dorkery. It's got to be intact so that I can use it to crush my post-Thanksgiving game.

Attachments

• IMG_2967.JPG
    IMG_2967.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 257
Anymore left? I'm designing a project for children's hospital in South Bend, Indiana that includes pediatric oncology. I'm working with the foundation and I think they would not only find this story inspiring but would help me get some great photos. I'll PM too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom