Anybody Hiring? (2 Viewers)

Idk I drove from Tallahassee to Biloxi and was assigned driving through Bama and Mississippi. I thought Bama was beautiful. Sure I saw a shirtless kid on the interstate jumping off a bridge into the swamp below. Sure the girl he was with could possibly be his sister. But the landscape was scenic and it was pretty enough that I volunteered for 1st shift driving back so I could drive through Mississippi and Bama on the way back.

And don’t come to TX because everyone from CA already moved here!
Same with my state. All I hear about is the utopias of the coasts, yet the Midwest is getting flooded with people from there. I always pray they don’t forget why they’re coming here.

Less than 4hrs from Bama to Biloxi or the Vegas of the south. Plus Beau Rivage runs uncapped 1/3 daily and it was one of the softest games I’ve been in.
Was there last night…what he says is true. Except it’s only an hour and 15 from the Bama I’m in.

Attachments

• 333A33B0-3C8A-43F8-85FC-34E9B2D14F4B.jpeg
    333A33B0-3C8A-43F8-85FC-34E9B2D14F4B.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 42
Same with my state. All I hear about is the utopias of the coasts, yet the Midwest is getting flooded with people from there. I always pray they don’t forget why they’re coming here.
Same with Florida. My town is seasonal with snowbirds. Population doubles every winter. Since 2020 the snowbirds have never left. Got no beef with other states at all, but I’d personally prefer if they all left so we don’t have to be doing construction for the population boom the town never even wanted. I also pray they don’t forget why they came.

Was there last night…what he says is true. Except it’s only an hour and 15 from the Bama I’m in.
Fuck dude you’re only 1hr 15min?!?!? I’d literally be there all the time. My closest room to me is 45 minutes. The action is nowhere near comparable. Plus Florida people can be assholes. The people in Biloxi were so nice that we took a group photo afterwards and I exchanged numbers with my boy Brent. Literally the most fun I have ever had at a poker game and that’s saying something.
6AFA2256-AFFC-4999-A834-76681FAE1262.jpeg

Bump :) Just found out some uncomfortable news so really gotta find a new job soon. Any jobs in NYC/NJ or remote please let me know :) Unfortunately cannot move out of the state at the moment.

Thanks as always everyone :)

People who know me know I've been looking for a new role for a bit, so I figure why not expand the search and make a thread.

I'm 26, have about 3 years of marketing experience, and looking for a new role. I live in NYC currently, but I figure maybe people work for companies that are nationwide and/or have remote positions or positions in NYC? I'm open to any marketing role, strategy role, design roles, but honestly, open to more even beyond that hahaha.

If you'd like to know more, PM me and I can email you my resume :)

Thanks everyone!
Vic
When I was in your shoes (unemployed in NYC) I joined the US Air Force. Got a good job, technical experience, money, a social circle of friends, free medical, free food, free housing, and got myself moved out to southern California. It was a good deal, NYC is just too rushed and busy for my tastes. SoCal is more laid back. Seriously, you might want to consider it.

When I was in your shoes (unemployed in NYC) I joined the US Air Force. Got a good job, technical experience, money, a social circle of friends, free medical, free food, free housing, and got myself moved out to southern California. It was a good deal, NYC is just too rushed and busy for my tastes. SoCal is more laid back. Seriously, you might want to consider it.
Thank you for your service.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom