Anybody Hiring? (3 Viewers)

moechar

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
People who know me know I've been looking for a new role for a bit, so I figure why not expand the search and make a thread.

I'm 26, have about 3 years of marketing experience, and looking for a new role. I live in NYC currently, but I figure maybe people work for companies that are nationwide and/or have remote positions or positions in NYC? I'm open to any marketing role, strategy role, design roles, but honestly, open to more even beyond that hahaha.

If you'd like to know more, PM me and I can email you my resume :)

Thanks everyone!
Vic

Last edited:
A
L
A
B
A
M
A

1671548256703.gif

Mercedes, KIA, all Space industry, Lockheed, L3, Niagara Bottling, Top Medical Companies in the USA, top hospital, cheap living/low cost, TONS OF HIRING!!!!!!

Oh, and you can retire young out here….. Not at 65/75/80/never…

Last edited:
A
L
A
B
A
M
A

View attachment 1044315

Mercedes, KIA, all Space industry, Lockheed, L3, Niagara Bottling, Top Medical Companies in the USA, top hospital, cheap living/low cost, TONS OF HIRING!!!!!!

Oh, and you can retire young out here….. Not at 65/75/80/never…
Due to some recent family things, unlikely that I’ll be able to move out of state til maybe a year from now regardless of location.

Due to some recent family things, unlikely that I’ll be able to move out of state til maybe a year from now regardless of location.
I literally brought brought my family here.

Mom was in queens, now she’s one street over

Bro was in Sacramento, he’s closing on his house in a week, 15 min down the street.

I’m working on the others :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Best of luck my man, time sorts everything out. You’re motivated and looking, so that in itself will have you land above others.

I literally brought brought my family here.

Mom was in queens, now she’s one street over

Bro was in Sacramento, he’s closing on his house in a week, 15 min down the street.

I’m working on the others :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Best of luck my man, time sorts everything out. You’re motivated and looking, so that in itself will have you land above others.
My brother is 13 and my mom will never leave NYC, especially not to Alabama lmao

My brother is 13 and my mom will never leave NYC, especially not to Alabama lmao
'Mama might be in the boonies of the country and the people might be about as hick as you can get. But, it is close to some of the best poker places in the south such as Biloxi. Good luck on the hunt Vic!

'Mama might be in the boonies of the country and the people might be about as hick as you can get. But, it is close to some of the best poker places in the south such as Biloxi. Good luck on the hunt Vic!
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Full send boonies and hicks!

I’m gonna lobby your ass to move to Bama someday @moechar

My hood
CAEC0C37-DE0E-4E6B-9B78-3F14FFB0DA15.jpeg
DBA85084-C9B0-498E-AD61-900312308E41.jpeg
EC173EB3-0D13-4C8A-A5C2-382DFE7F4200.jpeg

Attachments

• EF6A6B23-9902-4662-8BFF-F527F209F6AC.jpeg
    EF6A6B23-9902-4662-8BFF-F527F209F6AC.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 950FAD20-AEB9-45C7-A9EE-4A24E1076EE0.jpeg
    950FAD20-AEB9-45C7-A9EE-4A24E1076EE0.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 8784F109-BCDF-4E5F-BAC1-46C5E7F2454E.jpeg
    8784F109-BCDF-4E5F-BAC1-46C5E7F2454E.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 66
Unless your goal is to recruit more players for your home game….ssssshhhhhhhh. Alabama is 50 years behind all other states. We eat weird animals and bang our sisters. Everyone chews tobacco and spits on the floor…and we have to catch what we eat to survive.
[winks really hard]

I’m only letting poker homies know about our secret place.

To everyone else, yes…. We’re all fuckin our sisters, don’t have clean water, and definitely can’t seem to spell our own names :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

We’re poor too. Zero dollars.

And we don’t have air conditioning.

Stay away from Alabama……. ;)

Unless your goal is to recruit more players for your home game….ssssshhhhhhhh. Alabama is 50 years behind all other states. We eat weird animals and bang our sisters. Everyone chews tobacco and spits on the floor…and we have to catch what we eat to survive.
And if my house keeps doubling in value, then I won’t be able to afford the taxes and insurance….no housing crisis here.

[winks really hard]

I’m only letting poker homies know about our secret place.

To everyone else, yes…. We’re all fuckin our sisters, don’t have clean water, and definitely can’t seem to spell our own names :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

We’re poor too. Zero dollars.

And we don’t have air conditioning.

Stay away from Alabama……. ;)

Our oysters suck, too….not really. This one came out of the water this morning.

Attachments

• 51F9B185-CFBE-4944-9218-60580810C879.jpeg
    51F9B185-CFBE-4944-9218-60580810C879.jpeg
    142.3 KB · Views: 76
Alabama routinely ranks in the bottom 5-6 of surveys of the best states to live in in the US. Interesting, and promising, to see the positive reviews to the contrary.

?? What’s the criteria? You can listen to people that live there I guess, or you can listen to some random article that polled three people that had heard of Alabama and would never go there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom