Cancelled Ysabel Barrels for Samples (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Looking for any spare barrels (1-3) of each of the best condition $1-$5s for sample sets to sell at cost + $3.75 to the unwashed chip donkey masses. Will buy full racks of $1-$5 denoms if necessary. Thanks !

Last edited:
So @ReallyGoodUsername stole my thunder!!! I stated in @BarrieJ3 thread that I am not worthy. I will put up a minimum of 58 Sample sets out of my order for the community. They will be AT COST plus shipping. I will tie in a local charity stating if anyone can round up or donate. I was going to wait till all the rounds were through to post anything cause I was hoping to snag another rack of ones to facilitate this better, if I can get more 5s and 25s I was going to as well.... BUT even if I cant, I will get the community their samples rest assured!

So @ReallyGoodUsername stole my thunder!!! I stated in @BarrieJ3 thread that I am not worthy. I will put up a minimum of 58 Sample sets out of my order for the community. They will be AT COST plus shipping. I will tie in a local charity stating if anyone can round up or donate. I was going to wait till all the rounds were through to post anything cause I was hoping to snag another rack of ones to facilitate this better, if I can get more 5s and 25s I was going to as well.... BUT even if I cant, I will get the community their samples rest assured!
Good looking out Mike. It’s awesome when the karma gets moved forward.

Im not envious of the sending out individual samples, but I appreciate this a ton and I’ll def be in for one!

To clarify, if I get more chips Ill sell more samples... but I will have 58 samples for sale once I get the chips... at cost! I only ordered 2 racks of 1s, which was my mistake!! My crew plays 1-2 NL and 1s are like fracs so Ill be ok if I dont I think!! All 3 of you will have dibs on a sample, but thats it for dibs for now!

Great idea. If I am fortunate enough to be one of the chosen I would be happy to sell samples at cost.
I don't think I would use two full racks of $2 chips and probably one 1/2 of the $5 chips. Fingers crossed.

Someone else is taking the lead and actually was low enough in the list to get some themselves so I'm backing out of my samples crusades. Thanks to everyone who reached out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom